TV & Internet package | ExpatWoman.com

TV & Internet package

Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 16:58
Thank you all! xx
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 15:56
Just get talk and surf and get a UKTV box, which gives you access to all UK tv channels inc sky etc.
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 15:14
Why don't you take the talk, surf watch package without the osn and watch those channels. They come with some news channels
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 15:05
Thank you SL123! May I ask what speed you have for Internet 32mb
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 14:58
Thank you SL123! May I ask what speed you have for Internet
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 09:36
We are moving within Dubai soon and husband has decided that the current Du package we have 'Talk Surf & Watch' + Orbit showtime is not worth the money as they always repeat the programmes and the movies are also on repeat forever. So this may be a good time to switch to something different. Does anyone have any good recommendations? We recently bought Apple TV but still seems so unfamiliar and I would hate to feel that I don't have access to the main news channels (we don't really watch them daily but its nice to have them there if we decide to have a look at whats going on in the world). Thank you Ladies xx You can access UK and US TV through IPad or Mac however you will need a VPN and a very high internet speed to stream the TV as it does tend to buffer on certain channels ( ITV, Channel 4 and Channel 5) BBC remains unaffected
Latest post on 28 July 2015 - 21:59
We are moving within Dubai soon and husband has decided that the current Du package we have 'Talk Surf & Watch' + Orbit showtime is not worth the money as they always repeat the programmes and the movies are also on repeat forever. So this may be a good time to switch to something different. Does anyone have any good recommendations? We recently bought Apple TV but still seems so unfamiliar and I would hate to feel that I don't have access to the main news channels (we don't really watch them daily but its nice to have them there if we decide to have a look at whats going on in the world). Thank you Ladies xx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY