Looking for a job :) | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for a job :)

Latest post on 27 September 2015 - 21:18
Does anyone have any advice for me regarding finding a job in the UAE. My husband and I just came here 2 months ago from the Netherlands because of his work. I would also like to find a job in Dubai because i also have allot to offer :). At the moment I am of course sponsered on his visa in Dubai. But If i find a job it would have to go through the legal ways. The last job I had was in the cityhall. I was working as a social worker. Before that I was doing my studies to become a occupational therapist. During the study we learned how to work with children who have autism, ADHD buth also with elderly people with disabilities. During the study I learned to think in opportunities instead of in problems. I can get along easily with children and people from all kinds of ages. Unfortunally i didn't finish my study, but got my study points until the 3th year. After that i started to work in the city hall as a social worker. I know I can't work as an Occupational therapist but I was thinking of working as an assistant at a nursery, or in a hospital or receptionist or even as a callcenter agent would be o.k for me. I do have my diploma as social legal advisor worker from the Netherlands. Do you have any advice for me? Or maybe even a job or any connections :). Thank you very much! Hi Aichatjuh, Did you allready found something? Im also from the netherlands by the way hihi
Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 10:22
Just come back to Dubai after 2 years away: put your CV on Gulf Talent and Bayut. com, also update LinkedIn profile: worked for me! Also look in Times Educational Supplement online as Social Workers can often pick up counselling type jobs in schools here. Good luck.
Latest post on 01 August 2015 - 22:07
@ All: thank you very much for all the responses i got from you! I will have a closer look on them. @composer: thank you to for your suggestion. The only problem is that i think it is not permissable to put my email adres on this website right? Could you also give me some more information abouth the job? Again thank you very much! :)
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 13:19
I may have a connection, but not in the Health Care Industry. It would be client facing though, so you would be working with people which it sounds like you are good at. Can you give me email or mobile for contact?
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 07:58
Does anyone have any advice for me regarding finding a job in the UAE. My husband and I just came here 2 months ago from the Netherlands because of his work. I would also like to find a job in Dubai because i also have allot to offer :). At the moment I am of course sponsered on his visa in Dubai. But If i find a job it would have to go through the legal ways. The last job I had was in the cityhall. I was working as a social worker. Before that I was doing my studies to become a occupational therapist. During the study we learned how to work with children who have autism, ADHD buth also with elderly people with disabilities. During the study I learned to think in opportunities instead of in problems. I can get along easily with children and people from all kinds of ages. Unfortunally i didn't finish my study, but got my study points until the 3th year. After that i started to work in the city hall as a social worker. I know I can't work as an Occupational therapist but I was thinking of working as an assistant at a nursery, or in a hospital or receptionist or even as a callcenter agent would be o.k for me. I do have my diploma as social legal advisor worker from the Netherlands. Do you have any advice for me? Or maybe even a job or any connections :). Thank you very much! There a few of these clinics in healthcare city, maybe pop in and ask.
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 00:47
If you look on the job page on this site,there are often jobs advertised. Also, the Dubai Center for Special Needs is often advertising for staff.
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 00:27
Does anyone have any advice for me regarding finding a job in the UAE. My husband and I just came here 2 months ago from the Netherlands because of his work. I would also like to find a job in Dubai because i also have allot to offer :). At the moment I am of course sponsered on his visa in Dubai. But If i find a job it would have to go through the legal ways. The last job I had was in the cityhall. I was working as a social worker. Before that I was doing my studies to become a occupational therapist. During the study we learned how to work with children who have autism, ADHD buth also with elderly people with disabilities. During the study I learned to think in opportunities instead of in problems. I can get along easily with children and people from all kinds of ages. Unfortunally i didn't finish my study, but got my study points until the 3th year. After that i started to work in the city hall as a social worker. I know I can't work as an Occupational therapist but I was thinking of working as an assistant at a nursery, or in a hospital or receptionist or even as a callcenter agent would be o.k for me. I do have my diploma as social legal advisor worker from the Netherlands. Do you have any advice for me? Or maybe even a job or any connections :). Thank you very much!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY