Any advice for schools in qatar with the Nigerian curriculum/british curriculum? | ExpatWoman.com

Any advice for schools in qatar with the Nigerian curriculum/british curriculum?

Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 13:54

Hello, Please I need advice. I am a Nigerian who recently moved to Qatar to work. I will be relocating my family and I would like to know what school my kids can attend that are very affordable and also have the Nigerian/British curriculum. Thank you very much.

Reeter

Latest post on 16 December 2015 - 03:54
Hello Cutepearl, I have not left London yet. I am in the process of registering at some of the named schools. What stage are you at?
Latest post on 05 December 2015 - 10:43
Hello Dear, I see your post has been a while now so I believe you guys are settled in in now. Please what affordable school did you find and how do you see Qatar generally?
Latest post on 29 November 2015 - 10:15
There are lots of British schools you can apply to . But you need to do it soon as places are limited . Schools I can think of : DBS , Newton , Park house , Sherborne , Doha College . Schools are not cheap here and 'affordable ' is a very relative term . Check the schools website , they usually have the fee structure in there . Good Luck !
Latest post on 27 November 2015 - 02:35
Hi reeter26 Did you find the info you required? How old are your children? Do you work? I will be coming to Qatar from London in the next few months and it would be lovely to meet up with someone who's done it:)