Photographer only for an hour for pre-wedding in consulate? | ExpatWoman.com

Photographer only for an hour for pre-wedding in consulate?

Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 17:45

Hello! We are getting married in Turkish Consulate and will have the real wedding next month back in home. I was just thinking to have someone who can take some professional photos of us during signature and after the ceremony just to have them as memory. Does anyone know a cheap photographer? I don't mind them to be average photos as I wont be wearing wedding dress etc. It will be very casual and not really important like my real wedding.

Latest post on 01 August 2015 - 08:51
Hi - I have a photographer friend mojo who should be albe to sort you out - 055 362 6469
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 12:33
When is your pre-wedding? Where is the Turkish Consulate? I am a photographer... It will be on 3rd of August at 1pm however it will take only half an hour maybe max 1 hour :) only two of us with the husband to be and a witness only. Consulate is in World Trade Center building on Sheikh zayed road... Would you be available? Darn. No I'm not available that day!
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 09:02
When is your pre-wedding? Where is the Turkish Consulate? I am a photographer... It will be on 3rd of August at 1pm however it will take only half an hour maybe max 1 hour :) only two of us with the husband to be and a witness only. Consulate is in World Trade Center building on Sheikh zayed road... Would you be available?
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 07:23
When is your pre-wedding? Where is the Turkish Consulate? I am a photographer...
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 18:04
Do you not have a friend with a decent camera who would come along and do this for you? No, unfortunately I don't have anyone here.
Latest post on 29 July 2015 - 17:51
Do you not have a friend with a decent camera who would come along and do this for you?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY