Does anyone know a good place for waxing? | ExpatWoman.com

Does anyone know a good place for waxing?

Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 12:28

Hey guys I have not had any waxing done out here before.....a little scared about the quality....anyone know of good places to go? Ta.

Latest post on 05 August 2015 - 16:12
I have been going to Angie at The Nail Spa in Arabian Ranches since they opened. she is very professional, it's spotlessly clean, and they also use the Lycon wax, I wouldn't go anywhere else. Also very good at eyebrow threading :)
Latest post on 04 August 2015 - 12:03
Tips n toes, any branch do a fantastic job, no double dipping nad organic, doesn't tug your skin.
Latest post on 03 August 2015 - 17:30
Sisters do Lycon waxing and I really find it less painful, (I don't do pain!) I go to the mirdiff branch but they seem to all know what they re doing, again it's a bit more expensive but I would def avoid going to cheaper places on the streets as I had a couple of quite traumatic experiences doing that when I first moved here! ? Sister's Lounge has different branches, you can check them out. Lycon works bets for me and I've been doing it with them every time i need to, and yes its more expensive compared to others but its definitely worth it. You won't even notice the hair growth when it did grow back.
Latest post on 01 August 2015 - 21:27
Sisters do Lycon waxing and I really find it less painful, (I don't do pain!) I go to the mirdiff branch but they seem to all know what they re doing, again it's a bit more expensive but I would def avoid going to cheaper places on the streets as I had a couple of quite traumatic experiences doing that when I first moved here! ?
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 14:30
I go to Essa in JLT and can't fault them. Have also been to Pastels in Ritz Carlton which was good and Kalm on the Palm which I would avoid like the plague.
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 12:41
I have not tried the honey wax...whats that like? I am willing to travel as I have had some shocking experiences before.....just need a trusted place...I think its worth it. Thank you for the tips! I'll definitely recommend The Cure at Green Community, next to Park and Shop. They offer both types of wax and the atmosphere is excellent, lovely and quiet.
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 12:38
I have not tried the honey wax...whats that like? I am willing to travel as I have had some shocking experiences before.....just need a trusted place...I think its worth it. Thank you for the tips!
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 12:32
Hey guys I have not had any waxing done out here before.....a little scared about the quality....anyone know of good places to go? Ta. Depends on how far you're prepared to travel and hpw much you're prepared to pay? I go to The Cure at Green Community and I know I probably pay slightly over the odds and it takes me about 20-30 minutes each way, I think it's totally worth it.
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 12:31
are you looking for the regular honey wax or hard wax (like Lycon)...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY