Careem | ExpatWoman.com

Careem

Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 12:40

Has anyone ever used their Careem Kids service? If so, what type of carseats are in the vehicles? What if you have a large family?

Latest post on 09 August 2015 - 13:20
haven't used kids service but used Careem quite sometimes and they were always excellent. Polite well behaved. Value for money!! Glad to know this for when my kiddos are a little bigger! It seems to be reasonably priced as well.
Latest post on 09 August 2015 - 13:20
Bump, did you try it out? I didn't try it because I emailed them to ask how it works and they said that they only bring one carseat. I have three kids...one in a booster, one in a booster with 5point harness, and one in a rear facing infant seat....
Latest post on 09 August 2015 - 10:13
haven't used kids service but used Careem quite sometimes and they were always excellent. Polite well behaved. Value for money!!
Latest post on 09 August 2015 - 08:07
Hi we use it all the time as I am not able to drive, they usually just come with one car seat and it is the Graco smart all in one seat so it can be used for small and bigger kids, but then you have to book the kids Careem either online or by calling the call center. If you are a bigger family I would suggest to call the call center and they will arrange and SUV and extra car seats if needed. We always have a different driver but they are all so nice with the kids.
Latest post on 08 August 2015 - 15:45
Bump, did you try it out?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY