Approx Cost of teens braces at Dr Michaels | ExpatWoman.com

Approx Cost of teens braces at Dr Michaels

Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 20:35

Hi can,anyone help.with approx cost of braces? Both my girls need them, I'm trying to prepare myself for the shock! Or can anyone recommend anywhere where it may be cheaper!

Latest post on 24 July 2019 - 22:40
Versailles Dental Clinic Dubai is one of the Best Clinic for Dental treatment on affordable price. For more info: https://versaillesdentalclinic.com/
Latest post on 26 April 2017 - 09:27
I had braces for 3 years as a teenager and my dentist Dr Bhatia was amazing - I've recommended him to several people and they've all had great results. His rates are still much less compared to other clinics. I had severe protrusion in my front teeth and he fixed them perfectly without removing any teeth which most dentists would have done. He is at Central PolyClinic in Al Ghurair
Latest post on 25 April 2017 - 18:04
No idea on costs at Dr Michaels, but my youngest has just finished being treated at Dubai School of Dental Medicine in Healthcare City. We paid around 9K for just over 2 years worth of work. Permanent retainers are now in place.
Latest post on 25 April 2017 - 16:17
I had train tracks, top and bottom at Dr Michaels a few years a go - it was about 16,000 for the full treatment. You pay in instalments every time you go. The orthodontist was at the Al Wasl branch - Dr David. I have permanent retainers cemented behind my teeth. When I went for a recent check up at another dentists he said the work was excellent and he's seen some really terrible orthodontic work here. Up shot - you get what you pay for. Hi FD,may I know which year was your 16,000 treatment at Dr. Michaels? Now they are charging twice that amount. I have done some shopping around for orthodontic treatment myself and was recommended to see Dr Lina Papika whom a friend of mine was treated by at Dr Michaels, she paid quite a bit for her braces but got fantastic results. I recently found out that she is now working at My Dental Clinic on Al Thanya Street and their charges about 20% less than Dr Michaels. I see the dentist and hygienist there already and they are great so I will definitely be booking in with Dr Lina to see what she can advise me on braces :biggrin:
Latest post on 25 April 2017 - 14:55
I had train tracks, top and bottom at Dr Michaels a few years a go - it was about 16,000 for the full treatment. You pay in instalments every time you go. The orthodontist was at the Al Wasl branch - Dr David. I have permanent retainers cemented behind my teeth. When I went for a recent check up at another dentists he said the work was excellent and he's seen some really terrible orthodontic work here. Up shot - you get what you pay for. Hi FD,may I know which year was your 16,000 treatment at Dr. Michaels? Now they are charging twice that amount.
Latest post on 01 August 2015 - 08:59
Thank you comp99 and fairyDust for the info. Absolutely agree you get what you pay for and I want to get it done properly, I have an appointment at Dr Michaels in a couple of weeks so will take if from there. Thanks. Dr Lina there is excellent, she has worked in Sweden and London, much better than others here. The cost may be a bit more but when you spread it out over the months it worth it.
Latest post on 31 July 2015 - 14:25
I had train tracks, top and bottom at Dr Michaels a few years a go - it was about 16,000 for the full treatment. You pay in instalments every time you go. The orthodontist was at the Al Wasl branch - Dr David. I have permanent retainers cemented behind my teeth. When I went for a recent check up at another dentists he said the work was excellent and he's seen some really terrible orthodontic work here. Up shot - you get what you pay for. Actually some part of what you pay also goes to the rent and upkeep of that fancy villa clinic on a prime location on Al wasl. By the way dr Madhu comes quite recommended on expat woman.
Latest post on 31 July 2015 - 08:14
Thank you comp99 and fairyDust for the info. Absolutely agree you get what you pay for and I want to get it done properly, I have an appointment at Dr Michaels in a couple of weeks so will take if from there. Thanks.
Latest post on 31 July 2015 - 08:00
I had train tracks, top and bottom at Dr Michaels a few years a go - it was about 16,000 for the full treatment. You pay in instalments every time you go. The orthodontist was at the Al Wasl branch - Dr David. I have permanent retainers cemented behind my teeth. When I went for a recent check up at another dentists he said the work was excellent and he's seen some really terrible orthodontic work here. Up shot - you get what you pay for.
Latest post on 30 July 2015 - 21:24
Hi can,anyone help.with approx cost of braces? Both my girls need them, I'm trying to prepare myself for the shock! Or can anyone recommend anywhere where it may be cheaper! Why not get a quote from dr Madhu also at mankhool Dental center. Rates are quite reasonable for everything. My DH is seeing him for a dental implant and quite happy with the price and service.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY