The Big Summer Sale - Trade Center

Latest post on 02 August 2015 - 03:29
Opened 23rd July and ended 11 pm 1st August
Latest post on 01 August 2015 - 19:26
It's over now. Today was the last day.
Latest post on 01 August 2015 - 17:32
When does it end?
Latest post on 01 August 2015 - 17:29
Hi Ladies, Anyone else been to this event? I only found out about it yesterday evening - got a call yesterday evening from a friend who could barely contain her excitement. Basically she was at this event and was hoovering up Michael Kors bags, Tiffany's accessories, Nine West shoes, clothing from Hugo Boss etc at clearance prices. She insisted I went over there immediately as everything was being priced to go. I decided to wait until this morning to make a visit as I have been to these WTC events before and never been too impressed and 4 hours later, I think I've now managed to get gifts for everyone for the rest of the year including christmas. Some excellent deals - 80% of Prosche clothing, 60% off Mont Blanc cuff links, I bought myself 4 pairs of shoes from 9 west costing 30 dhs per pair (one of which I was hoping to buy in the malls at 300dhs a few weeks back), Tiffany's bracelet for 65% off, Raybans at 50% off. Also managed to get a few different coloured lacoste t-shirts for AED 150 - bargain! Ended up filling up the boot 3 times throughout the course of the afternoon - rarely seen these sorts of deals in UAE. Still tonnes of stock in most of the outlets when I left at around 4pm. They are also shifting loads of stuff from Next / Debenhams - end of season clothing.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY