Kids starting FS1 at JPS this September? | ExpatWoman.com

Kids starting FS1 at JPS this September?

Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 11:20
Hey There, For Snacks : I usually pack a fruit and pancakes, sandwiches, cheese slices etc and if they can packed in air tight containers it would stay fresh. I use Tupperwear brand or any good quality plastic wear. There are good variety options in Carrefoure and Lulu. Regarding stickers i use waterproof stickers for bottles and lunch boxes and personalise them so they won't wear off easily. Hey! Thanks for your reply. Where do u get em personalized from?
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 00:05
Hey There, For Snacks : I usually pack a fruit and pancakes, sandwiches, cheese slices etc and if they can packed in air tight containers it would stay fresh. I use Tupperwear brand or any good quality plastic wear. There are good variety options in Carrefoure and Lulu. Regarding stickers i use waterproof stickers for bottles and lunch boxes and personalise them so they won't wear off easily.
Latest post on 17 August 2015 - 09:42
Bringing up this thread again as I'm guessing people are back from holiday and more active on he forum. Would appreciate the replies:-)
Latest post on 01 August 2015 - 21:06
Hey there! My daughters starting FS1 at JPS this September. Looking for other mums whose kids are starting there or are already there to share nervousness and share advice too. How do you guys label clothes/water bottles/inch boxes etc as everything needs to be labeled. What sort of lunch boxes/bottles work best? What snacks work best and stay fresh? Looking forward to hearing from all the mums out there!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY