Amazon delivery | ExpatWoman.com

Amazon delivery

Latest post on 03 August 2015 - 19:27

I know that amazon.com from the US does not deliver to the UAE, but what about amazon.uk. Has anyone ordered stuff from the amazon.uk, how long does delivery take? Tx!

Latest post on 06 November 2015 - 09:28
For the ones that still don't ship to the UAE, there's always Shop and Ship too! I actually still use Shop and Ship instead of sending directly, as the Shop and Ship guy knows where my house is :) Hi delta. I have just created shop and ship account but still don't quite get how to apply the account during check out from Amazon.com. Hope you can help
Latest post on 04 November 2015 - 18:01
thanks for the reply..which po box i put?
Latest post on 04 November 2015 - 17:13
I always put both my PO box and home address in the shipping address form. I usually put the PO box in the Address 1 field and the home address in the Address 2 field below it. That way you are covered for both courier and post office! If it's a courier delivery, they will call you anyway when the package arrives to confirm the delivery address.
Latest post on 04 November 2015 - 16:55
hello ladies...first time ordering from amazon..i want to order some binoculars for my husband but i am confused about the po box...do i need it or not? sorry if my question is silly but, i just put my home address w/o po box?and aramex will deliver the binoculars at home?
Latest post on 06 August 2015 - 20:30
I used this last week. Bought a watch for less than half the price as it was here, even including the shipping! Arrived 3 days after paying to my door! The flat shipping fee is GBP21 plus roughly GBP4 for each item. Was brilliant and my new hobby :)
Latest post on 06 August 2015 - 10:33
For the ones that still don't ship to the UAE, there's always Shop and Ship too! I actually still use Shop and Ship instead of sending directly, as the Shop and Ship guy knows where my house is :)
Latest post on 04 August 2015 - 21:44
Actually Amazon recently changed their shipping policy and ship ALOT of items direct to UAE through Aramex. If you make an Amazon.com account and make UAE your delivery address, they will clearly mark on the items when you search, whether they ship to UAE or not. I've bought a lot of things recently (small toys for DD, shoes for DD, some skincare serums) all shipped directly to my home or office address (not PO Box). Ok, thanks, need to look into it!
Latest post on 04 August 2015 - 09:59
Actually Amazon recently changed their shipping policy and ship ALOT of items direct to UAE through Aramex. If you make an Amazon.com account and make UAE your delivery address, they will clearly mark on the items when you search, whether they ship to UAE or not. I've bought a lot of things recently (small toys for DD, shoes for DD, some skincare serums) all shipped directly to my home or office address (not PO Box).
Latest post on 04 August 2015 - 09:57
I know that amazon.com from the US does not deliver to the UAE, but what about amazon.uk. Has anyone ordered stuff from the amazon.uk, how long does delivery take? Tx! Around 10 working days
Latest post on 03 August 2015 - 19:59
Yes I have had deliveries to my PO box address from Amazon UK albeit for an additional cost, but its clear how much more it is before you check out on site.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY