Can anyone recommend doctor / clinic for liposuction in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Can anyone recommend doctor / clinic for liposuction in Dubai?

Latest post on 03 December 2015 - 10:59
Finally I did it...I found a doctor I trusted and I finally have done it! As for some years I was told that diets or excersising will not remove the fat in my tighs I saw the lipo as the last chance. As I am smaller on the 'top' I was so unhappy about my hip/tigh area...And sadly I don't have confidence as other woman ... I had my surgery few days ago...The surgery was not painful. I was awake during the surgery, only hip/leg area was under anesthesia, approx. 1.5 hrs. Then I had ro rest in a room. the nurses took very good care. I have a few very small insertions, but there was some fluid coming out for several hours, which is normal and not painful. The nurses changed the bandage very often. Then after the doc gave his ok I was released...but not before I turned on my garment...that was the trickiest part. It is very tight but once its on its ok. I get used to it. This garment I have to wear now for 4-6 weeks. The first week I can not change it. Its important to wear it brings the tighs back in form. I have some pain now as I have some bruises but I got painkillers. I think I see already a positive change!!!! Its bit to early to say, as bruises and swelling needs to go, I have to be bit more patient. I think it was the right decision for me!
Latest post on 04 August 2015 - 10:07
Schnuppi, sorry to hear your dealing with this. I would like to share some relevant info that you may find helpful, let me know how I can get in touch.
Latest post on 04 August 2015 - 09:56
I was diagnosed with lipdemea. Shocking for me as I never heard of this illness before. I always thought I need to be more strict in my diet. I am slim up but my hips/tighs are really getting ugly and its the pain that makes my life miserable. Its going on for long time now that doc told me how to treat. I am looking now for a clinic that is trustable and good Dr Jafar Khan expensive but very good People travel from far to see him and there is a waiting list for him
Latest post on 04 August 2015 - 09:22
I was diagnosed with lipdemea. Shocking for me as I never heard of this illness before. I always thought I need to be more strict in my diet. I am slim up but my hips/tighs are really getting ugly and its the pain that makes my life miserable. Its going on for long time now that doc told me how to treat. I am looking now for a clinic that is trustable and good

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY