Anyone like to meet up have 5 and 9 year old. | ExpatWoman.com

Anyone like to meet up have 5 and 9 year old.

Latest post on 15 August 2015 - 10:00

Hi there I am a working mum here in Doha, been here a few months, children have just arrived and will be attending Doha College West Bay. I was just wondering if anyone with similar age children would like to meet up some time, my daughter is 5 and son is 9. As I work I'm only able to do early evenings or weekends I'm afraid. Or suggestions on where to find others also looking to meet up. Thank you :)

Thank you for the replies really appreciate it. Please feel free to email me and we can arrange a play date.
Regarding West Bay I'm afraid I don't live there therefore not able to advise sorry.

Thanks.

Latest post on 19 September 2015 - 08:14
You're going to struggle to get a one bed in West Bay for that. Unless you have a real reason to be in West Bay then I'd avoid it because prices are sky high. I also find the place really soulless (I live in West Bay!). OP I have a four year old (girl) and five year old (boy). Always happy to make new friends although your 9 year old might get a bit bored! I work and so only available weekends. Hi thank you for getting back to me, I'm sure my 5 year old would be interested in new friends. I'm not sure how to exchange details on this forum so that we can arrange a meet up?
Latest post on 19 September 2015 - 08:13
I will arrive in Doha this Tuesday inshallah...and would love to meet people and make new friendships for my kids..I will live in Sidra Tower in the Pearl. Anyone there or close by? Apologies for late reply sadly I had a family bereavement. Would be lovely to meet up thank you for replying. I'm afraid I am new to this forum so not sure how to exchange details so that we can arrange a meet up? If you can advise? Thank you.
Latest post on 19 September 2015 - 08:12
Hi there: My kids r 9 and 5 also ? and also in doha collage west bay, am here in doha now hope we could meet. My name is rasha Apologies for late reply sadly I had a family bereavement. Would be lovely to meet up thank you for replying. I'm afraid I am new to this forum so not sure how to exchange details so that we can arrange a meet up? If you can advise? Thank you.
Latest post on 19 September 2015 - 08:12
Hi nsl68, I would love to meet up once I arrive in Doha next week. I have two boys attending Doha College; 5 yrs and 10 years old. I will live in West Bay. I am not working so my schedule will be very flexible :) Apologies for late reply sadly I had a family bereavement. Would be lovely to meet up thank you for replying. I'm afraid I am new to this forum so not sure how to exchange details so that we can arrange a meet up? If you can advise? Thank you.
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 23:10
I will arrive in Doha this Tuesday inshallah...and would love to meet people and make new friendships for my kids..I will live in Sidra Tower in the Pearl. Anyone there or close by?
Latest post on 21 August 2015 - 14:16
Hi there: My kids r 9 and 5 also ? and also in doha collage west bay, am here in doha now hope we could meet. My name is rasha
Latest post on 17 August 2015 - 10:04
You're going to struggle to get a one bed in West Bay for that. Unless you have a real reason to be in West Bay then I'd avoid it because prices are sky high. I also find the place really soulless (I live in West Bay!). OP I have a four year old (girl) and five year old (boy). Always happy to make new friends although your 9 year old might get a bit bored! I work and so only available weekends.
Latest post on 17 August 2015 - 08:47
Hi there ladies, this isnt exactly relevant, but I'm moving to Doha soon and wanted to know how West Bay is.. as a place to live. Ive seen pictures ofcourse and it looks beautiful. Also our upper limit is about 13000QR, would it be possible to find a decent un/semi furnished accommodation for that much ? Thank you..Sorry for butting in , just the "west bay" bit caught my eye !
Latest post on 16 August 2015 - 21:25
Hi nsl68, I would love to meet up once I arrive in Doha next week. I have two boys attending Doha College; 5 yrs and 10 years old. I will live in West Bay. I am not working so my schedule will be very flexible :)