Curtain Maker | ExpatWoman.com

Curtain Maker

Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 12:55
I would thoroughly recommend Amrit. He is located in first street in Satwa. The guys who come and hang the curtains have good attention to detail and service is excellent.
Latest post on 03 October 2015 - 17:01
Hi Just arrived in UAE! Anyone can advise about good furniture store, curtains and interior fit out
Latest post on 03 October 2015 - 14:58
friend of mine asked Carrillo's quote, just to have some new suggestion ...italian suggestions... but she found it very expensive and then she called Designer's Space!
Latest post on 21 August 2015 - 09:25
We have used Mr. Ganesh twice, he's really good. Most recently, he made panels for our living room windows (floor to ceiling) and it cost 400 AED per panel + 100 AED total installation. We went with fairly basic solid color with two toned satin stripes, but I would say the quality is pretty high and they are black-outs. My favorite part is that he comes out with swatches within 2 days of initial request, and the turnaround is about a week. Other curtainmakers probably operate similar. I just could not be bothered to go to dragon mart.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 20:59
Thanks Genkigirl, can you tell me how much it cost roughly? I went on their page but can't seem to find their photos from any springs. Most seem like apartments. Do you have the link? Thanks
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 19:28
We just moved into The Springs and I had new blinds installed yesterday by a guy called Shams - 056 7993737 from White Palace Curtains. He just posted our blinds on the facebook site if you want to check them out. He was recommended to me by someone else.
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 21:33
We also used Jamal or many people also take their curtains to Dragon Mart and get them made there.
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 20:52
can anyone recommend a curtain maker? I have gone through old posts and it seems that Jamal is a favourite - is that still the case? We're moving in to a Springs villa Any help is appreciated.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY