Vitex/ Agnus Castus/ Chasteberry- where to buy in dubai??? | ExpatWoman.com

Vitex/ Agnus Castus/ Chasteberry- where to buy in dubai???

Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 20:55

Can anyone tell me anywhere I can find this?
I had bought it in Holland and Barrett in the UK but I'm running out and haven't been able to find any here in Dubai so far. I've looked in a few health shops with no luck so far :/ I only have 2 weeks supply left so I'm desperate for suggestions!!
Thanks in advance guys!

Latest post on 17 March 2019 - 20:40
From life pharmacy and souq ☺️
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 12:33
Thank you. I managed to find some in Life Pharmacy in Dubai Marina, the one near Spinneys
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 08:04
They have it in Nutrition Zone in Ibn Battuta. It's near Geant on the way to the car park in Tunisia Court. [url=https://www.facebook.com/nzoneuae'>link[/url'>
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 21:39
Hi. Could you tell me which pharmacy in Dubai Mall you managed to source it from. I've tried a couple of Holland and Barrett stores which had both sold out. Thank you
Latest post on 22 August 2015 - 10:53
Thank you for th offer plum2 but I managed to find some in a pharmacy in Dubai mall yesterday! And it was cheaper than Holland and Barrett (tried there first and they were out of stock) I'm from Consett Geordie expat, yourself?
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 08:51
I'm coming back from the UK tomorrow and there is a H and B near me if you want me to get you a bottle of Vitex?
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 08:50
If you can't find it at Holland & Barrett out here, why not Shop and Ship from the UK. I still get all my stuff from them that way I was looking at doing that with the penny sale being on at the moment :D so I've ordered loads of other things and my husband will bring them back with him when he's there in a few weeks time but the Vitex isn't on sale and I don't have enough to cover until he brings it back :/ Does shop and ship work with Holland & Barrett? I know there's a few places it doesn't because of it needing a signature. BTW nice to find another fellow from the North East ;) Never had an issue in three years and I still use my loyalty card :) Where in the North East?
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 08:35
If you can't find it at Holland & Barrett out here, why not Shop and Ship from the UK. I still get all my stuff from them that way I was looking at doing that with the penny sale being on at the moment :D so I've ordered loads of other things and my husband will bring them back with him when he's there in a few weeks time but the Vitex isn't on sale and I don't have enough to cover until he brings it back :/ Does shop and ship work with Holland & Barrett? I know there's a few places it doesn't because of it needing a signature. BTW nice to find another fellow from the North East ;)
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 22:30
I shop and ship it from the USA.
Latest post on 19 August 2015 - 21:23
If you can't find it at Holland & Barrett out here, why not Shop and Ship from the UK. I still get all my stuff from them that way

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY