Am looking to gift a facial treatment to my friend for her wedding. Suggest a good treatment | ExpatWoman.com

Am looking to gift a facial treatment to my friend for her wedding. Suggest a good treatment

Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 14:26

Am looking to gift a facial treatment to my friend for her wedding. Suggest a good treatment

Latest post on 22 August 2015 - 13:57
Am looking to gift a facial treatment to my friend for her wedding. Suggest a good treatment micro derma abrasion is always a good one, skin looks tight and amazing afterwards. i went to a spa in the fairmont hotel for it, cant remember the name, the therapist was super sweet Yeahhhh... I also tried them. Have done dermabraison so many times, so from my exprience I can tell, therapist was really good and she was sweet enough to explain procedure before starting. Dermatologist normally charge a fortune to do dermabraison, most likely because they have "license" to over charge.
Latest post on 21 August 2015 - 10:59
Am looking to gift a facial treatment to my friend for her wedding. Suggest a good treatment micro derma abrasion is always a good one, skin looks tight and amazing afterwards. i went to a spa in the fairmont hotel for it, cant remember the name, the therapist was super sweet Be very careful where you get that done; i would stay 90% of staff in a spa are not licensed a d dont have the proper background. They are usually trained by the skin are brands. Micro-dermabrasion should only be done by a dermatologist and definitely not before a wedding. For a good facial try Beauty Spot on Al wasl road, i've been going there for 8 years, the same therapist, her name is Clea and she is an actual licensed esthetician. And no, i do not work there! :-)
Latest post on 21 August 2015 - 10:59
Am looking to gift a facial treatment to my friend for her wedding. Suggest a good treatment micro derma abrasion is always a good one, skin looks tight and amazing afterwards. i went to a spa in the fairmont hotel for it, cant remember the name, the therapist was super sweet Be very careful where you get that done; i would stay 90% of staff in a spa are not licensed a d dont have the proper background. They are usually trained by the skin are brands. Micro-dermabrasion should only be done by a dermatologist and definitely not before a wedding. For a good facial try Beauty Spot on Al wasl road, i've been going there for 8 years, the same therapist, her name is Clea and she is an actual licensed esthetician. And no, i do not work there! :-)
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 22:55
What about a gift certificate for a Spa and she can pick facial or any treatment. Personally I love the Talise Spa at Madinat, also heard very good reviews from the Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and the One and Only. Hi silvstet , can you recommend which facial is good at talise at madinat? Any recommendation for therapist? I am thinking to try it out.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 20:12
I wouldn't gift a specific facial before a wedding, everyone's skin is different and some get a reaction after having one, definitely go with a gift certificate at a Spa and she can choose what to do. If you go to an experienced beautician who analyses the skin before the treatment as well as uses good products there shouldn't be any issues. Most people get a little bit red if extracting impurities but that clams down within a day. It makes a big difference to the skin to have regular facials. Doh, yes I had facials before and knows how it works, wasn't particularly happy with Beauty Within, bought a Groupon there before and don't think it's a place for somewhere a bit special. Service was so so and the same went for the facial. I've been there recently and I found it a nice and relaxing experience. I was talking to the new owner and she's changed a lot of things after taking over. I wasn't primarily there for a facial, that was a bit of a treat while I was there getting my hair back into prime condition after another place butchered it a few months ago. I'm not going to mention any names though... Good luck to them, they have changed owner a few times...
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 18:55
I wouldn't gift a specific facial before a wedding, everyone's skin is different and some get a reaction after having one, definitely go with a gift certificate at a Spa and she can choose what to do. If you go to an experienced beautician who analyses the skin before the treatment as well as uses good products there shouldn't be any issues. Most people get a little bit red if extracting impurities but that clams down within a day. It makes a big difference to the skin to have regular facials. Doh, yes I had facials before and knows how it works, wasn't particularly happy with Beauty Within, bought a Groupon there before and don't think it's a place for somewhere a bit special. Service was so so and the same went for the facial. I've been there recently and I found it a nice and relaxing experience. I was talking to the new owner and she's changed a lot of things after taking over. I wasn't primarily there for a facial, that was a bit of a treat while I was there getting my hair back into prime condition after another place butchered it a few months ago. I'm not going to mention any names though...
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 16:48
I wouldn't gift a specific facial before a wedding, everyone's skin is different and some get a reaction after having one, definitely go with a gift certificate at a Spa and she can choose what to do. If you go to an experienced beautician who analyses the skin before the treatment as well as uses good products there shouldn't be any issues. Most people get a little bit red if extracting impurities but that clams down within a day. It makes a big difference to the skin to have regular facials. Doh, yes I had facials before and knows how it works, wasn't particularly happy with Beauty Within, bought a Groupon there before and don't think it's a place for somewhere a bit special. Service was so so and the same went for the facial.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 16:09
I wouldn't gift a specific facial before a wedding, everyone's skin is different and some get a reaction after having one, definitely go with a gift certificate at a Spa and she can choose what to do. If you go to an experienced beautician who analyses the skin before the treatment as well as uses good products there shouldn't be any issues. Most people get a little bit red if extracting impurities but that clams down within a day. It makes a big difference to the skin to have regular facials.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 16:02
I wouldn't gift a specific facial before a wedding, everyone's skin is different and some get a reaction after having one, definitely go with a gift certificate at a Spa and she can choose what to do.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 15:50
Am looking to gift a facial treatment to my friend for her wedding. Suggest a good treatment micro derma abrasion is always a good one, skin looks tight and amazing afterwards. i went to a spa in the fairmont hotel for it, cant remember the name, the therapist was super sweet
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 15:28
What about a gift certificate for a Spa and she can pick facial or any treatment. Personally I love the Talise Spa at Madinat, also heard very good reviews from the Spa at Jumeirah Zabeel Saray and the One and Only.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 14:50
I'm a regular customer at Beauty Within in Dubai Marina. They do lovely facials with very good products. I can recommend facials with either Farmogal or Dr Dennis Gross products. My skin is very sensitive so I'm very careful what products I use and what spas I go to.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 14:37
It depends on what kind of skin she has. Why dont you just get her a gift voucher or pay a deposit in advance at a salon of your choice and let her select the treatment.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY