Broken Pandora bracelet | ExpatWoman.com

Broken Pandora bracelet

Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 15:24
Thanks, ladies. actually if you go to the pandora store in gold and diamond park, they will repair it for you, for free. so, got it fixed, so happy now
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 11:33
As long as you go to a Pandora Store and not just one of the Mall Stands then you should be able to get it repaired. The larger stores offer a cleaning service for Pandora too so it should come back looking like new.
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 16:03
I am so upset my beautiful pandora bracelet got caught on a door handle and broke. it was a gift from someone very special, does anyone know if they can be repaired? Thanks I have a Michael Kors one and did exactly the same thing! I went to MK in the mall and they advised me to send it off to the US who fixed itI Go to Pandora in the mall and ask they may be able to advise. If they cannot help call Pandora directly Good luck, mine was a present too so I was very upset
Latest post on 20 August 2015 - 15:44
I am so upset my beautiful pandora bracelet got caught on a door handle and broke. it was a gift from someone very special, does anyone know if they can be repaired? Thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY