JAPS- School Transport | ExpatWoman.com

JAPS- School Transport

Latest post on 01 September 2015 - 14:18
My daughter was recently admitted to the Jebel Ali Primary School and we just found out that they do not provide school transport. Serves me right for assuming! I was wondering if any of you have kids at this school and if so, how do you get them to school and back? My husband and I both work full time, I can drop her in the morning but there is no way I could pick her up in the afternoon! Any advice is deeply appreciated! :thinking: My son also joined Jabel Ali Primary School. Based on their website, I also assumed they had transport only to learn after enrolling that they do not have bus transport. I am franktically looking for transportation. I also work full-time and need transport particulary after school. .... need transport help!
Latest post on 25 August 2015 - 08:59
I can second Careem. My nanny gets picked up first and then a round trip to collect the children. Once you are registered with Careem they email you through promotional codes that you can use - it can be quite a good saving!
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 23:56
A private driver or taxi service is your best bet. Careem seems to be an option people are using. If you find a neighbour with children in the same school then you could carpool, eg you drop them off and they pick them up. Avoid uber for school drop runs.
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 17:35
My daughter was recently admitted to the Jebel Ali Primary School and we just found out that they do not provide school transport. Serves me right for assuming! I was wondering if any of you have kids at this school and if so, how do you get them to school and back? My husband and I both work full time, I can drop her in the morning but there is no way I could pick her up in the afternoon! Any advice is deeply appreciated! :thinking:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY