Maid Drama | ExpatWoman.com

Maid Drama

Latest post on 25 August 2015 - 09:46
LOLSIES - Couch Potato, i am LOVING your maid song - very Roald Dahl'ish - will share with friends!
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 14:16
In the absence of any current drama we have to [strike'>make[/strike'> think up some from the past. Come on, surely someone's maid has been up to no good???!!!
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 14:09
Its a terrible sham that we have to go back to the archives to find an ode-worthy thread. Surely there is the same amount of drama in Dubai as there used to be. I think it's time to ask ourselves, "where is the drama?" and "why isn't it being posted on EW?"
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 13:33
this is too amusing couch potato! im litterally in tears.
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 13:16
There was once a young maid, who lived by the sea In Jumeirah no less, she was quite lucky. One day her jobs were done, her kitchen sink scrubbed with Madam on holiday, she made for the hot tub But what would she wear, she thought, woe is me! But suddenly remembered Madam's new sparkly bikini With a dash she made for the drawer she knew held the treasure and put it on. It fit! Oh the pleasure With some sparkly bits hanging down from all angles DM pranced around, enjoying the spangles With bubble bath at the ready, the hot tub party began As she called up her mates to come round and put on Madam's fake tan With the party in full swing, bikinis ahoy the hot tub bubbling, they all forgot to be coy Taking snaps here and there, posing with pouts It wasn't long til they heard "put it on FB!!" shouts So without much ado, they did the pictures upload of the maids in the hot tub in Madam's abode And Madam, far away, across the sea Decided to log in to FB, merrily What shock did she get, to see her dear maid in her spangly bikini in a hot tub, Madam thought - is this why she is paid? To sit in the bubbles instead of tidy a room? What fool am I, I am really a loon Dear Madam posted on EW for advice What should I do, be mean or be nice? And for once, EW was unanimous, be mean this time! Has this maid lost all sense in her mind? The bikini was the step too much And so dear ladies, be wary of such While away, your DM may be having the life of Reilly and when you come back be hard at work scrubbing (quietly smiley). *True story from EW archives
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 12:48
I don't have a drama to tell or a tale of maid antics **** for I never availed of that joy but here oft has been told should one dare as much as to scold a host of misfortune unfolds from time taken off work on a pretext to shirk while you slave over the sink as you see through her ploy and her endless annoy don't be angry or given to shout for while you are out she'll be right in the mode with a rendezvous at your abode try as you may draw the line you'll see your dresses online all modeled by your sweet DM do you say its a no no or tell her to go or vainly hope for the best But if comfort be had Things could really be bad Like a dinner with special add ins its really the pits this battle of wits I admire those who try when things go awry to resolve to put matters aright but so often the gain is nothing but pain for as soon as its said she's gone from her bed and done a runner at night
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 10:07
Perhaps some maids have succeeded in taking over from ma'am and are in process to become the new ma'am?
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 09:01
And I thought this was going to be a good thread (for a change). No drama's yet, everyone must still be coming back from holidays. Maybe some maids have been wearing madam's bikini and posting on FB whilst she has been away!
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 06:26
Meanwhile, over on another social media site there is a maid drama involving the wrong coloured lids being put on felt tip pens! That is [i'>brilliant! [/i'> We must hear more about this! Oopsie - sorry. :cry:
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 23:52
Meanwhile, over on another social media site there is a maid drama involving the wrong coloured lids being put on felt tip pens! Haha
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 23:01
Opened this thread full of anticipation :cry:
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 22:28
Meanwhile, over on another social media site there is a maid drama involving the wrong coloured lids being put on felt tip pens!
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 18:39
Hello! How have you settled in? Is it all cool and fresh and bracing? [strike'>not jealous at all[/strike'>
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 18:28
Not me :)
Latest post on 23 August 2015 - 18:18
Surely, somebody, somewhere, must have some.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY