Looking for job at schools and nurseries.............. | ExpatWoman.com

Looking for job at schools and nurseries..............

Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 09:07

Hi dear ladies,

I'm writing to find out is there anyone in the same situation as mine. I'm looking for admin position at nursery or school for 2 month(((( Unfortunately it is not that easy to get desired job. Lets discuss it! May be you have some suggestions to help.....

Thank you*******

Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 11:21
I too thought the OP was asking for a 2 month long role, but I believe she means she has been looking for the past 2 months. I re read the post and I think you are right. That will make more sense.
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 11:13
Hi dear ladies, I'm writing to find out is there anyone in the same situation as mine. I'm looking for admin position at nursery or school for 2 month(((( Unfortunately it is not that easy to get desired job. Lets discuss it! May be you have some suggestions to help..... Thank you******* Hi Allya I would also suggest running off a few copies of your CV and personally visiting nurseries or schools in your area. You have nothing to loose. I went into one last year and they had an opening just coming up and then I had a call back from another a few months later that had kept my CV on file. People come and go here all the time, some not even expecting too. So it's another idea and they get to see you too. Good luck.xx
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 10:39
Hi dear ladies, I'm writing to find out is there anyone in the same situation as mine. I'm looking for admin position at nursery or school for 2 month(((( Unfortunately it is not that easy to get desired job. Lets discuss it! May be you have some suggestions to help..... Thank you******* Nurseries and schools generally are looking for staff that can commit long term. I doubt you find any takers if you can only work for two months.
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 10:28
Thank you so much for your comments and advises. I hope and keep on searching. I had few interviews, unfortunately they were not successful((((
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 19:52
Two months is a very short expectation, I got my job in a school via EW and we always now advertise through EW, fabulous ladies Why specifically do want to work in a sch or nursery - if it's the hours, at my sch the admin staff work the long holidays and get annual leave allocation. Plus a long day. Good luck with your job hunt
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 10:36
Hi Aliya0215, You may find our regularly updated jobs board helpful in your search for employment: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_jobs.aspx Good luck! EW Admin

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY