work in the UAE, possible to live in Qatar | ExpatWoman.com

work in the UAE, possible to live in Qatar

Latest post on 25 August 2015 - 09:52
You can have dual UAE / Qatar residency (you need to apply for special permission but it's routine). I know this applies to dual work residencies, can't be certain it applies if one if family sponsorship but I don't see why not. You're best off asking the UAE employer.
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 16:05
Hi, I do not live in Qatar but wonder if someone is on their partners sponsorship and wants to take a job that the based is in the UAE is it possible to continue residence within Qatar and have an employment contract for a UAE based company, or is it possible to get a UAE residency that would not jeopardise the Qatar residency?! very confusing but would appreciate any advice! TIA which country you belongs to, citizen like UK have on arrival visa but will be expired within one month.
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 14:53
Hi, I do not live in Qatar but wonder if someone is on their partners sponsorship and wants to take a job that the based is in the UAE is it possible to continue residence within Qatar and have an employment contract for a UAE based company, or is it possible to get a UAE residency that would not jeopardise the Qatar residency?! very confusing but would appreciate any advice! TIA