Eid -Al -Adha September dates | ExpatWoman.com

Eid -Al -Adha September dates

Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 17:15

Does anyone know which dates they will be.
I read in the National and it said 22/9-23/9. Does that sound reliable?
I am having visitors and planning for a 50th birthday, would like to book somewhere using the Entertainer vouchers. And is any of the days dry?

Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 18:11
I don't think you need to feel like a cheapskate. Anyway those few days it will be very busy so better to wait until afterwards. :) Thanks : I feel that too, that it's always mega busy to go out during Eid holidays.. Bbq and cake in the garden ?
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 18:07
I don't think you need to feel like a cheapskate. Anyway those few days it will be very busy so better to wait until afterwards. :)
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 17:35
The first day (Arafat Day) is not normally a holiday for us but I think the night before that is dry. So that is expected (I think) to be on 22nd so the dry night would be 21st. I think we will be off on 23rd and 24th. Like any holiday here though, this will not be confirmed until usually the week before, so to be safe it may be better to plan your party well away from these dates. :) Thanks, the birthday is actually the 23rd and I feel such a cheap skate moving the celebration because of the holidays ?. I promised to take them out somewhere nice for dinner and it will not be on the actual birthday. I booked a restaurant the 25th...
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 17:32
Don't forget if you want to use Entertainer vouchers you'll have to avoid the Eid dates. Yes that's why I try to find out before booking ?
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 17:21
The first day (Arafat Day) is not normally a holiday for us but I think the night before that is dry. So that is expected (I think) to be on 22nd so the dry night would be 21st. I think we will be off on 23rd and 24th. Like any holiday here though, this will not be confirmed until usually the week before, so to be safe it may be better to plan your party well away from these dates. :)
Latest post on 24 August 2015 - 17:19
Don't forget if you want to use Entertainer vouchers you'll have to avoid the Eid dates.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY