Best plus less expensive nurseries | ExpatWoman.com

Best plus less expensive nurseries

Latest post on 26 August 2015 - 11:58

Hi everyone!!
Hoping gud for all of you!
Please provide me names of excellent nurseries yet reasonable in financial terms..
I m inTourist Club area. Which best nursery is near to this area?

I have searched some names that includes:
1.Giggles
2.Noah's ark
3.Lady bird
4.Future stars

This Giggles Nursery is very near to my apartment, what about this nursery? If someone can
specifically tell me..
I ll be thankful for the help from you people..

Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 16:18
I am at a walking distance from this nursery Giggles. This nursery is my first priority. My building is known because of Hayek Electric Shop at the ground level, just at the back of Sharjah Bank. I'm from Pakistan, where are you from?
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 15:59
@ raz_24 why not dear.. My son will be of 2.9 mths this Sep. And I'm interested to send him to giggles as many of you are recommending.. Some of my friends are saying that it is not necessary to send your child to nurseries, you can directly send him to KG when he will be of 4 or close to 4yrs
Latest post on 15 March 2016 - 11:03
Hi - i have been sending my kids to giggles and am satisfied. If you want we can have a chat.
Latest post on 27 February 2016 - 19:37
Thnku so much Asha for your reply!!
Latest post on 25 February 2016 - 12:30
Giggles is indeed a popular one. I have been in Reem island ( about 5 mins drive from tourist area) and sent my baby to the Mosaic nursery. My husband and I were happy as it was very flexible and within our budget. Mosaic only has about 16 kids per class and never a chaos, also plenty of activities for kids and the teachers are highly caring and informative. I liked their service, you can try them out.
Latest post on 14 September 2015 - 16:41
D-J & Nikkimitra thnku so much for your replies!!
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 16:04
Hello ... I am also relatively new to Abu Dhabi. I researched nurseries and ended up sending both my children to Giggles ... as it is also close to where we live...they attended last year for first time. All I can say is I was really happy with the nursery and the teachers were super nice and attentive to parents. Really feels like a family when you are there. They also have this really cool end-of-the-year graduation sing and dance program with all their classes. Also it is a highly respected nursery by many of the leading upper schools. my older child got into GEMS World Academy and even the staff there had great things to say about Giggles...They have a good reputation. .....one more thing....I remember meeting this parent while I was sitting in the reception room and they were transferring their kids from one of the most expensive nurseries to Giggles.... just saying that it wasn't worth the extra money and Giggles facilities were just as nice.
Latest post on 27 August 2015 - 22:43
Welcome to Abu Dhabi. I actually do not know any of the nurseries you've mentioned. Except that a friend sent her son to giggles and she mentioned several times both were happy.
Latest post on 26 August 2015 - 19:37
Expecting replies I ll b grateful to all of you.. Actually I am new to Abu Dhabi so please reply to my queries