Is there anything like YELP here? | ExpatWoman.com

Is there anything like YELP here?

Latest post on 27 August 2015 - 13:54

Hello! I have Celiac's disease and am desperately trying to find a way to locate GF friendly places near me. In addition, I am BRAND NEW to Dubai and when I am out and about I would just like to search what is near me easily. I am out just about every day in different areas but have no clue what is around me and haven't figured out an easy way to find out. Any and all help is appreciated!

:biggrin:

Latest post on 29 August 2015 - 08:01
there are lots of gluten free options here when out and about, lso in supermarkets, there is usually an aisle in spinneys/choithrams dedicated to special diet requirements.
Latest post on 28 August 2015 - 14:55
Hi FLgirl, Yelp is not used much here, but you should definitely try Zomato instead (on your phone or computer). [url=https://www.zomato.com/'>link[/url'> Lots of reviews, and you can search what is near to you. Always read the reviews!! Too many mediocre restaurants in Dubai. GF is becoming more common here - there is also a GF bakeshop in Dubai called Sweet Connection.
Latest post on 27 August 2015 - 15:51
hey there a lot of GF options here u could go grocery shopping at the organix shop (bring lots of $$$) otherwise there's jones the grocer that serve GF options baker and spice hope this helps.
Latest post on 27 August 2015 - 14:21
You may want to look up Gluten Free UAE run by a lady whose daughter is Celiac.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY