Help Please ... | ExpatWoman.com

Help Please ...

Latest post on 28 August 2015 - 00:39

Hi , I'm a single mom , I have one son and he's living with me here in uae, my husband suddenly leave us in 2011, I go home that day from work and I got shock when I found only letter from him that saying he leave and he said sorry but he cannot stay and stand for his responsibilities to us his family. I try hard to move on and carry all the responsibilities he and I should share, I expect too much that he and I will support each other for our family, but suddenly it was just a dream , but I try my best to be strong for my son ...without any fear what will be our life after few years ,I'm working hard to earn money but life here is so expensive, his school, rent of the house ,daily food and expenses , my salary is not enough and most of the time I'm minus and borrowing money to my friends even to the lender's with interest just to survive. Now because of that I'm financially depth. My son is the only one whose giving me strong to fight for our life, I don't want to be far from him now he dont have father to give support to him in many ways , my son need me more than anything in this world. Sometimes I'm depressed so much from our life but im still trying to fight.
I'm just wondering is there any charity who can help me to support my son even just for his school only?

Latest post on 08 November 2015 - 16:45
I'd advice you to move away from dubai and in to Ajman as it is soooooo much cheaper in all aspects of life. Eg. Rent, school and lifestyle
Latest post on 06 November 2015 - 22:42
Hi dear i have similar problem whos giving money for interest?i really need it or it will b big problems thanks for your help
Latest post on 29 August 2015 - 07:57
SingleMum is it possible for you to relocate further out (Ajman) for cheaper rent & school? Anything that will mean you are not borrowing, which is going to get you into a worse situation. Does your son speak any arabic as some of the local schools are free but taught in arabic. Have you spoken to your boss and seen if there is any chance of promotion/pay rise? Take care.
Latest post on 28 August 2015 - 09:18
Singlemum, it must be so hard. I guess you can't go to your home country, otherwise I guess you would have. Can you get your son into a cheaper school or find cheaper accommodation, to borrow money is so risky here if you can't pay it off. Are there opportunities for you in other countries where schooling is free? I honestly don't know how single parents manage here and what a terrible father, I can't believe how anyone can just leave their child without support. I really hope you find some support or help.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY