Emla cream questions for laser hair removal treatment | ExpatWoman.com

Emla cream questions for laser hair removal treatment

Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 14:19
Apologies, maybe my post didn't read correctly. I meant that the results of the laser wouldn't be so effective. Is this true? I would rather use the cream. Although twice now I haven't. It doesn't block the pores as many surgeons/therapists recommend it prior to treatments, primarily for pain though Personally speaking I didn't think it did any good to reduce pain either.
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 13:38
Apologies, maybe my post didn't read correctly. I meant that the results of the laser wouldn't be so effective. Is this true? I would rather use the cream. Although twice now I haven't.
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 13:20
My Dr has told me to avoid using Emla cream in order get the best results from my laser treatment. :( but ouch it hurts in some places. Telling me that the cream blocks the pores and so the results won't be so great. Does anyone know how true this is?? Tried to google it too, but no luck on answers. I was actually advised by the dr to use emla cream to reduce the pain. But it did not work as effectively as I thought. I still felt the zaps
Latest post on 30 August 2015 - 12:48
My Dr has told me to avoid using Emla cream in order get the best results from my laser treatment. :( but ouch it hurts in some places. Telling me that the cream blocks the pores and so the results won't be so great. Does anyone know how true this is?? Tried to google it too, but no luck on answers.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY