Excellent CV writer | ExpatWoman.com

Excellent CV writer

Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 02:20

Hi guys,

I have been looking for a CV writer in Dubai who is really good. Tried approaching some agencies but i did not get a very good feel from them.

Please help!

Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 12:30
Thank you that's all very useful information. I wasn't sure where to start and what to leave out. I'm going to take all the advice and get started.
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 11:14
If it's any help. my DH worked with a professional CV guy back in the UK and he suggested the following and so far it has helped DH, me, our eldest and a couple of friends get new positions. He was told to start with Objective, Professional Profile and then Selected Achievements before getting into your Career History and always explain why there are gaps in your history. Also remember to change your objective, professional profile and selected achivements to suit the position you are applying for
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 09:25
That helps me Adventurer. I'm currently writing my CV. I have a question. I've been a stay at home mom for 8 years. I have a degree in Education and only worked for a year in that profession. In retail for a couple years before that. Should I include my work experiences even though it's many many years ago lol. I guess if I don't I won't have anything to show. I'm applying for a substitute teacher/teacher assistant. Hi LuLee. Have you taken a look at this page? http://www.expatwoman.com/forum/topic237682-excellent-cv-writer-forum23.aspx. It has some great advice. HTH EW Admin
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 09:18
That helps me Adventurer. I'm currently writing my CV. I have a question. I've been a stay at home mom for 8 years. I have a degree in Education and only worked for a year in that profession. In retail for a couple years before that. Should I include my work experiences even though it's many many years ago lol. I guess if I don't I won't have anything to show. I'm applying for a substitute teacher/teacher assistant.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY