Second Hand cars | ExpatWoman.com

Second Hand cars

Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 12:12

Hello, Has anyone bought a second hand car from a trustworthy dealer here is Dubai?

Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 17:56
If you are buying a second hand car from a dealer, ask if youcan purchase a warranty from the manufacturer at the same time. We've done that twice
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 17:52
we bought 2 cars from 4X4 Motors on Shk Zayed and were very happy with the choice available and the service. It was very easy, we haggled a little (maybe 10%) and everything was arranged for us (insurance etc) We bought 2 second hand cars from 4x4 when we arrived 7 years ago, as we were being cautious and didn't want huge loans if we were only here 2 years. Nightmare both cars had recurring issues within months, which 4x4 did everything they could to avoid fixing (bodge jobs come to mind) - I would be very cautious about buying second hand again without a full manufacturers warranty. That was our experience. We eventually bought two brand new cars from reputed manufacturers - wished we'd done that in the first place!
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 14:05
we bought 2 cars from 4X4 Motors on Shk Zayed and were very happy with the choice available and the service. It was very easy, we haggled a little (maybe 10%) and everything was arranged for us (insurance etc)
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 13:54
Oh wow, that's positive! I was not sure it worked out here. Will give them a visit. Thank you all
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 13:39
Yes, we did. From a dealer in Ras Al Khor. Quite affordable and almost hassle-free.
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 12:26
Just bought one from House of Cars and the dealer was really good. Not at all what I was expecting !!
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 12:21
Hello, Has anyone bought a second hand car from a trustworthy dealer here is Dubai? My colleague buys 2nd hand from Ford all the time and Porsche in the past

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY