Agencies for Doctors and lawyers | ExpatWoman.com

Agencies for Doctors and lawyers

Latest post on 04 September 2015 - 08:54
Good afternoon everyone, My brother and his wife would love to come work in Dubai, my brother is a Doctor (family medicine) and my sister in law is a lawyer, we are having trouble finding professional agencies that they can approach and send their CVs to. can anyone please recommend reputable agencies? many thanks, FM Hi I am moving to Dubai next week and I am a health care professional as well. I will let you know how your brother can possibly find a job in Dubai. Send me your info and I will share with you how easy it was for me to find a job.
Latest post on 01 September 2015 - 17:04
Thank you thank you thank you, you have been a great help xoxo
Latest post on 01 September 2015 - 15:40
Could he not start by looking on the Mediclinic website, they have a very active career page.
Latest post on 01 September 2015 - 15:18
Thank you so much AdventurerB. She is Welsh, UK educated. Now i just need Medical Agents. hope someone can help with that FM
Latest post on 31 August 2015 - 16:11
Good afternoon everyone, My brother and his wife would love to come work in Dubai, my brother is a Doctor (family medicine) and my sister in law is a lawyer, we are having trouble finding professional agencies that they can approach and send their CVs to. can anyone please recommend reputable agencies? many thanks, FM

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY