Save ur Money | ExpatWoman.com

Save ur Money

Latest post on 01 September 2015 - 20:58

Hi
Today I purchased some house hold items (soaps,handwash, body wash,etc..) from a person doing door delivery services in Qusais. I was amazed to see their prices, I could say almost I saved 15 Dhs in my simple purchase , as example tide 1.5 kg he sold me 13dhs to which the market price was almost 16 and clorox 1 gallon for 11dhs. Few of my neighbors also purchased instantly. He also has watts app services to place orders.

This saved lots of time and money, I hope this is a useful information to all of you. :)

Latest post on 15 September 2015 - 22:52
actually those type of sellers are very common in communities where locals live in and they have been for ages as what DH told me once , they used to come to his neighborhood with household items and toys and everyone would gather around
Latest post on 15 September 2015 - 21:13
This is quite old school...reminds me of my childhood. Our ""bayya, bayya"" guy would bring clothes, perfumes, cosmetics to the door, and all the mothers would sit around , drink tea, gossip, haggle with him, while the kids ran riot. I live in Qusais too, and it"s pretty common here and in Deira - Bur Dubai. I've had CD/DVD guys, water purifiers, restaurant vouchers, clothes, cosmetics, etc etc It's a way for small businesses to earn money from people who would otherwise not be their customers and salesmen/women are usually doing this for a second source of income. Buyer beware though.
Latest post on 15 September 2015 - 16:45
Agree with the previous commenter who said this sounds dodgy. Next thing we know someone's going to be dropping contact information here if in case anyone's interested. Subtle promoting, I see.
Latest post on 15 September 2015 - 16:10
Thanks for all ur responses. Products are neither fake nor stolen, coz he gets constant orders from all our nearby buildings and frequently seen around. He is running wholesale point in Sharjah and he is supplying at the wholesale cost. Compared to the prices in our nearby groceries his price is fair and product is also gud.
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 07:35
NEVER buy stuff like household items from door to door salesman. It's completely illegal and you have no way of knowing whether the products are genuine or other chemicals have just been put into original containers.
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 07:17
This sounds totally dodgy and be careful that they are not stolen goods.
Latest post on 04 September 2015 - 13:39
sounds like the 50p man in Benefits Street :-)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY