hairdresser motor city | ExpatWoman.com

hairdresser motor city

Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 11:37

Hi ladies.
Can anyone please recomend me a good hairdresser in motorcity.

Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 18:50
Another vote for Ted Morgan, I have Susan Barry, awesome, fabulous at colour .... I'm a blonde convert. Used to go to Mad Lillies, ok but prefer to pay the extra to get what I want. Now tell me more about this Blow Dry Bar LadyJo - I need a big do in November!
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 14:29
Shereen at Jenny Rose is Dutch and shes a fab hair stylist I have had my hair coloured 3 times with her now and am always satisfied!!
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 11:22
Hi Belinda, thanks for comment. I am going to try Jenny Rose as had a few recommendations about the dutch hairdresser their!
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 08:27
This is on the Dutch in Dubai Facebook: Hoi dutchies. Zoals vele van jullie mij gevraagd hebben laat ik bij deze weten dat we ook met Olaplex werken. Voor verdere informatie kun je altijd bellen of langskomen in de salon. Jenny Rose Hair and Beauty Motorcity in de controltower 045516620 So yes, een Nederlands kapper
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 15:43
Latelier, with Hilda
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 14:02
That's great do you maybe know if Jenny Rose also have Dutch hairstylist would be verry easy for me I am also Dutch? Maybe you know if they are using also Olaplex have heard a lot of great things about it. Thank you. Ted Morgan do Olaplex. I have many friends who go there ( I don't) and they all have lovely looking hair
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 13:52
That's great do you maybe know if Jenny Rose also have Dutch hairstylist would be verry easy for me I am also Dutch? Maybe you know if they are using also Olaplex have heard a lot of great things about it. Thank you.
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 13:46
There are quite a number of salons in Motor City, but I always go to Ted Morgans, they are very good. I always use Niamh (pronounced Neeve) . I also go to BloDry Bar for my blow drys.
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 13:15
The team at Jenny Rose Hair & Beauty are great!! All European with great results
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 11:44
Ted Morgan have good stylists. If you are willing to travel to Arabian Ranches I would also recommend Marquee at the Golf Club

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY