Skin Whitening | ExpatWoman.com

Skin Whitening

Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 13:42

Light pigmented skin is considered sign of beauty and attractiveness since there was no cosmetic treatment or procedure and women used to go for natural means to make the tone of their skin lighter. But now there are various cosmetic treatments that make it easy to get fairer tone of skin and making it even. Such cosmetic treatments include topical treatments having skin lightening ingredients and cosmetic procedures. ]

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 19:31
It's okay to get liposuction, breast enlargements, rhinoplasty, and that new big butt everyone seems to be carrying around now. But mention skin whitening, all **** is let loose. We all define beauty in different ways, so i say go for what makes you feel beautiful and confident. Just be ready to face the consequences later in life. @fairydust No i don't think Beyonce has bleached blatantly, but sure she's "maintaining". Let's talk about Rihanna, if you know her dermatologist please do not hesitate to forward me their office address and numbers. :biggrin: It's not just about changing something about yourself that you don't like. It's about the notion that white skin=more successful. And yes, many women and young girls are changing their bodies because there is an image that they feel they have to conform to. I am against all form of medical intervention in order to change your appearance, unless there is a medical reason to do so. Maroosh in this part of the world. It is unfortunately true. White Skin = More successful. You need to go out there and speak to people who have lost opportunities simply because they are too tan. Well let's leave that. To each his own on what they want to do with their body. Just be ready for side effects and consequences. Personally am with you on been against all forms of medical intervention.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 16:34
It's okay to get liposuction, breast enlargements, rhinoplasty, and that new big butt everyone seems to be carrying around now. But mention skin whitening, all **** is let loose. We all define beauty in different ways, so i say go for what makes you feel beautiful and confident. Just be ready to face the consequences later in life. @fairydust No i don't think Beyonce has bleached blatantly, but sure she's "maintaining". Let's talk about Rihanna, if you know her dermatologist please do not hesitate to forward me their office address and numbers. :biggrin: It's not just about changing something about yourself that you don't like. It's about the notion that white skin=more successful. And yes, many women and young girls are changing their bodies because there is an image that they feel they have to conform to. I am against all form of medical intervention in order to change your appearance, unless there is a medical reason to do so.
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 13:25
It's okay to get liposuction, breast enlargements, rhinoplasty, and that new big butt everyone seems to be carrying around now. But mention skin whitening, all **** is let loose. We all define beauty in different ways, so i say go for what makes you feel beautiful and confident. Just be ready to face the consequences later in life. @fairydust No i don't think Beyonce has bleached blatantly, but sure she's "maintaining". Let's talk about Rihanna, if you know her dermatologist please do not hesitate to forward me their office address and numbers. :biggrin:
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 17:50
Beyonce is hardly a good example - she's blatantly lightened her skin. People aren't overreacting, they're just being honest. We need to get away from these silly notions that certain skin types, body shapes or looks are perceived as better or more advantageous than others and just be ourselves.
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 17:04
Come on, everyone, aren't we a bit overreacting? If some women want to bleach their skin- so what? Why do we bother going to a hairdresser to dye our natural gray hair? Why paint our nails and use eyelash extensions when we have these beautiful pale lashes no one can see? And really, what's with the orange people? Why do they think that orange is a good color for their skin? Obviously, they think it's beautiful so why not just leave them alone. My grandma used face bleach cream all her life and my feisty protests and photos of beautiful ginger women were simply ignored because in her mind lots of freckles on her face was not pretty, and nothing could convince her of the opposite, even though she used to have a lot of admirers, a successful career, a loving husband and beautiful children. So if someone wants a bleached skin, just leave her alone and let her bleach it all she wants. I don't think anyone is over reacting with regards to the comments that pale skin is far superior There is enough tosh in the media leading to young girls having body dysmorphia, eating disorders, cosmetic surgery etc. Whilst I appreciate it is up to an adult to do what she wants with her body we shouldn't be encouraging women to bleach their skin. I hardly think nail varnish and false eyelashes compare with bleaching your skin and removing pigment which as sunbeds etc can cause skin cancer. .
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 16:22
Very white skin is: 1. Something people with very white skin always try to change (one woman goes whiter, another goes to the solarium - go figure... women are crazy) 2. Fine for younger women burt as fair skinned women age, our skin ages much faster than light brown to dark skin - much faster Tyra Banks spent ages trying to stop women or discourage women doing this because women in some areas were literally bleaching their skin because someone had told them that to be beautiful they had to be white :( I would rather have Beyonce of JLos 40 year old faces than Britney Spear's... Beyonce is ahead of many celebrities in bleaching her skin, btw. Any skin ages faster if you not take care of it. I'd rather be my own face at 40, or since we talk about celebrities- Gwyneth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston, Jennifer Connelly, Naomi Watts, or many other beautiful celebrities that take care of their naturally light skin.
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 16:14
Come on, everyone, aren't we a bit overreacting? If some women want to bleach their skin- so what? Why do we bother going to a hairdresser to dye our natural gray hair? Why paint our nails and use eyelash extensions when we have these beautiful pale lashes no one can see? And really, what's with the orange people? Why do they think that orange is a good color for their skin? Obviously, they think it's beautiful so why not just leave them alone. My grandma used face bleach cream all her life and my feisty protests and photos of beautiful ginger women were simply ignored because in her mind lots of freckles on her face was not pretty, and nothing could convince her of the opposite, even though she used to have a lot of admirers, a successful career, a loving husband and beautiful children. So if someone wants a bleached skin, just leave her alone and let her bleach it all she wants.
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 15:57
I just treat this and ignore it the same as I do all the hair adverts. Majority of people just want the opposite of what they already have. Straight hair want curls and vice versa. Milk bottle white want to be tanned and vice versa.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 15:50
Maybe it's a sign of attractveness in SOME communities, it's unbelievable how media and silly ads like yours maintain this ridiculous notion that in order to be successful you need to be fair skinned. When at the other side of the planet women go to great lengths to be darker as it's a sign of beauty there. Why can't women just be considered beautiful regardless of their skin tone? Your ad, because that's what it is, makes me cringe as much as Fair and Lovely ads do.
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 14:46
yea i know about it but bleaching is not make your skin permanently so its a best way to make your skin white. Skin bleaching is extremely harmful and hence has been banned in many countries. To echo Sarah Lou, why would you actively encourage people to bleach their skin?
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 14:14
Orange skin is more popular among expats here :))) Haha,I would say red! :biggrin:
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 14:12
Orange skin is more popular among expats here :)))
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 14:03
yea i know about it but bleaching is not make your skin permanently so its a best way to make your skin white.
Latest post on 02 September 2015 - 14:01
Light pigmented skin is considered sign of beauty and attractiveness since there was no cosmetic treatment or procedure and women used to go for natural means to make the tone of their skin lighter. But now there are various cosmetic treatments that make it easy to get fairer tone of skin and making it even. Such cosmetic treatments include topical treatments having skin lightening ingredients and cosmetic procedures. So lets all encourage women to bleach their skin It isn't enough that women have enough insecurities without promoting these sorts of products Women are attractive and beautiful no matter what their skin colour is.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY