car insurance | ExpatWoman.com

car insurance

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 09:54

How does the system work? My husband bought a car last summer which was insured and registered in his name as I was away. Now it is time to renew registration. Even though I'm the main driver can it still be insured under my husbands name? Or how do I go about changing car into my name?

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 16:49
Thanks for the info Ladies. xxx Always so helpful. x
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 10:51
How does the system work? My husband bought a car last summer which was insured and registered in his name as I was away. Now it is time to renew registration. Even though I'm the main driver can it still be insured under my husbands name? Or how do I go about changing car into my name? Pop down to the registration place in Barsha Mall, they are really helpful
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 10:22
My car is in my husband's name and your post has reminded me to transfer it into mine. Obviously I'm the main driver but the insurance is in his name. It's the car that is insured. When we registered it last year the guy asked if we wanted to do the transfer into my name there and then, can't be certain but think he said it was 350 aed.
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 10:06
We don't have an issue with my car being in DH name, or the insurance. The only problem that would arise is if anything happened to him, I would be without the car as it's all in his name. Sorry can't help with how you would change it, but call the RTA place at Al Barsha and I'm sure they could help.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY