Need loving home for our cat | ExpatWoman.com

Need loving home for our cat

Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 22:40
Hi all, I've placed an ad for him in the classifieds here. Joined Binkitty, and will keep an eye there as well. @JEAHH45. My husbands allergies were taken care of quite a while back. We hadn't been treating anything for a while. No clue as to why it has re emerged back. His age, work stress maybe? However, I am more concerned about my little girl, as her allergies are more severe.
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 13:12
Have you tried to post on Facebook groups? Binkitty is one.
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 12:38
Sorry you have the cat since 6 months and after 12 years, your husband has an allergy reemergence after treating it for so long?
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 10:05
Hi mangosteen! We're sorry to hear that, but if you wish, we can help you search for a home for your cat by using our classifieds? http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/monthly_classifieds.aspx If you upload some pictures and details, our admin team will approve it swiftly, and we'll promote your ad via our social media channels for you. EW Admin
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 09:12
He might not be comfortable around a dog unfortunately. Would be quite scared actually. The Bin Kitty Collective, just checked them out. They seem to be similar to feline friends. I used to foster for feline friends, and I know how difficult it is for them. They are usually full and have a hard time finding homes for all of the cats, more so for the older cats. I am afraid our guy would be in a similar position and can't imagine that fate for him. I will however, keep a lookout on their FB page to see if someone is looking for a cat. Thank you so much.
Latest post on 04 September 2015 - 13:14
Heartbreaking, indeed :( So sorry for you and puss, and hope your daughter is doing better. I might know a family but they have a rather rambunctious young dog, which may not be the most suitable environment for a mature kitty. You mention that your guy is good around other cats and children. Do you have a dog, too? Have you tried linking up with the Bin Kitty Collective, yet?
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 10:02
Hello everyone, I am here looking for help. Our Cat, who we've had for 12 years now, needs a new home. It is heartbreaking as I write this. We've had him since he was about 6 months, and I never even imagined that one day I would have to move him out of our house. The reason is my 3 year old's allergy. I wasn't sure if she was allergic to the cat, until she had a bad episode, which ended up in her being admitted in hospital for two days. We tested her for allergies, and she is allergic to cats and dogs. So as of now, our cat is secluded in one part of the house. My husband who had his allergies in control has all of them back now. So I am the only one who can be near the cat. Having hardly any time with a kid around, I am only able to make time to feed his meals and groom him weekly. And this is the sad part, because he has always been a social cat. He loves human attention. I cannot even bear to look in his eyes now. I can imagine the sense of neglect he is feeling. He's a senior cat, and doesn't deserve this at his stage in life. About my cat - He is a medium haired mixed breed. 12.5 years old, still acts like he's 2. Has no health complaints. Fussy eater though. Neutered and all vaccinations up to date. He's good with other cats and little children. (He was really good with my baby girl) Sorry for the long post. I just couldn't say, "looking to rehome cat". I really hope that we can get a loving home for him. I have been checking with my friends for a while. If any of you can take him into your house, or even have any suggestions for me, pls let me know.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY