Grocery shopping | ExpatWoman.com

Grocery shopping

Latest post on 18 January 2016 - 17:25
Hi I know this is quite old but Lulu have just started online grocery. Not full stock ie no fresh other than dairy but it works in Al raha gardens! Oh thank you Aillac. I shall give Lulu a try in Dubai.
Latest post on 18 January 2016 - 14:12
Hi I know this is quite old but Lulu have just started online grocery. Not full stock ie no fresh other than dairy but it works in Al raha gardens!
Latest post on 14 September 2015 - 10:46
Hi. I just thought I'd give an update on the question I asked a couple of weeks ago. I had been searching frantically for an online grocery service in Abu Dhabi. I contacted trolley and geant, but they don't deliver to abu dhabi. Just yesterday I was referred by my neighbour to a website called www.roshen.ae :) I got all my groceries done and they arrived at the time they said they would. I'm over the moon as it was a nightmare because I don't drive and there are no shops nearby. My move to Abu Dhabi has just become a little bit easier :)
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 13:50
Hi. I have just moved from London. I have a 3 and 5 year old, living in Khalifa City B. I don't drive and getting out for daily groceries is next to impossible. Are there any online grocery shopping websites in Abu Dhabi like we have in the UK like Tesco, Asda, etc? trolley.ae and Geant online I know they deliver in Dubai but cannot comment on Abu Dhabi and Al Ain
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 11:15
Hi. I have just moved from London. I have a 3 and 5 year old, living in Khalifa City B. I don't drive and getting out for daily groceries is next to impossible. Are there any online grocery shopping websites in Abu Dhabi like we have in the UK like Tesco, Asda, etc?