Need a Venue wt a Soft Ground for 1st Bday Party | ExpatWoman.com

Need a Venue wt a Soft Ground for 1st Bday Party

Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 09 September 2015 - 10:30
Oh Ok. I didn't know about this place. I will check it out. Thk you.
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 17:29
The new Mini Monsters on Sheikh Zayed Road is perfect for a 1 year old as it is small, completely soft, and the attached cafe for the parents is gorgeous. There is a party room from what I can see as well.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 13:09
Thank you for your info. Still looking for an appropriate venue.
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 11:44
hi... i'm a party planner and from my experience most of the soft play areas for younger children come equipped with the rubber flooring, soft toys, educational toys, mini slides, etc. Ideally, its best to stay away from the more popular ones as these tend to be overcrowded... so, imho, go for some of the newer places like Pixies & Ponies or the tried and tested Favourite Things... all places allow a moderate amount of decorations and you can cater food from them or from outside... Limetree is a favourite for platter style catering or you could also look at getting mini sandwiches, etc from bakeries or Union Coop (if you're on a budget)... for cakes there are a host of bakers to choose from depending on ur budget!
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 11:38
Please recommend a Venue wt a Soft Ground for Babies to Play for a 1st Bday Party. A nice venue wt a Big soft ground is what we are looking for since all infants at the party are not walking yet. Also a place that allows decoration. Also please recommend where to order a beautiful cake from, and yummy canapés and mini sandwiches for the parents. Thks in advance for your help.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY