best photobook maker in dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

best photobook maker in dubai?

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 12:39

hai girls,

i wanted to make a photobook album on my baby's first birthday.. iv been googling on some websites in dubai and now im struck in confusion.. the price is unthinkable!!
would love to know any of u have gone through this path before and im looking forward to your precious recommendations on finding the best affordable photobook maker in UAE..

Thanks in advance :-)

Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 15:21
I have used photobookemirates.com and was very happy with the quality
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 13:51
I'm currently going through the same process, but because I have realized that I really need to do something with the 7 years worth of photos that I have on my computer. I have googled a lot, and agree that the prices are ridiculous. The one I found most affordable, and the one I am currently creating a photobook with is www.photobookemirates.com. It seems like the books are printed internationally and shipped here but the prices are way lower than companies based here, shipping is affordable plus they currently have an offer where you can get 40% off if you order before the 15th September. The voucher codes are all on the website. I haven't tried them so can't speak to if I am happy with them yet, but I found the price very decent so I'm going to test them out with one photobook for now.
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 12:47
why not approach one of of the smaller print studios like Rose Studio in Karama... they do the digital designing here and then get it printed in india cutting the costs in almost half that of printing and producing here!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY