Please please can we have a TNT | ExpatWoman.com

Please please can we have a TNT

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 17:17

that's all.

Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 21:00
The maid ruined my bed cover today :( They were not feeling well and almost threw away my new printer that is still in the box but failed to throw away the trash :/ I know not super juicy drama or anything but it happened.... Oh and does anyone want to help me appeal a tram fine?
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 19:50
And carpet salesmen? Of course!!
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 19:21
And carpet salesmen?
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 19:17
Let's just say: pancakes, lurpak, bagels, croissants and crisps have all featured. Oh dear! you? Just one word CP...........cucumbers.
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 18:36
a TNT is a Thursday Night Thread. In days of yore, a Thursday night usually had a TNT where there was a [strike'>cat-fight[/strike'> disagreement between EW'ers about something or the other, or somebody's maid had done something dreadful, etc etc. It was all very exciting and people used to stay in instead of going out just to watch the drama unfold. There are even tales of families going without dinner as EWers couldn't bear to leave their screens. However now it is quite dull. If you have any naughty maids or something we can all fight about please post it asap. The ideal time for a TNT posting is around 4pm to let the fireworks build up. thanks for the explanation. i have been scratching my head for days, trying up all possible combinations. lol
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 17:37
Let's just say: pancakes, lurpak, bagels, croissants and crisps have all featured. Oh dear! you? Fish, chips and mushy peas Oooooops and a little chocolate. PS there's a bottle in the fridge too
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 17:34
Let's just say: pancakes, lurpak, bagels, croissants and crisps have all featured. Oh dear! you?
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 17:33
<looking sheepish> Come on Fess up ;)
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 17:30
a TNT is a Thursday Night Thread. In days of yore, a Thursday night usually had a TNT where there was a [strike'>cat-fight[/strike'> disagreement between EW'ers about something or the other, or somebody's maid had done something dreadful, etc etc. It was all very exciting and people used to stay in instead of going out just to watch the drama unfold. There are even tales of families going without dinner as EWers couldn't bear to leave their screens. However now it is quite dull. If you have any naughty maids or something we can all fight about please post it asap. The ideal time for a TNT posting is around 4pm to let the fireworks build up.
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 17:26
TNT ? :confused:
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 17:23
<looking sheepish>
Latest post on 03 September 2015 - 17:21
that's all. Please can I know how your diet's going. I'm struggling this week :(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY