Bowling in Festival City | ExpatWoman.com

Bowling in Festival City

Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 17:25
we were there 2 weekends ago hoping for a game of bowling but it was totally closed, can't even get to it as the escalators have all moved, so we weren't close enough to get any idea if it's re-opening. You can use the vouchers at the Deira branch of Bowling City, or Yalla bowling in MCC is also in the book. Festival City is in a right old state :-( Thanks, it seems to get worse there every time I visit.
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 15:50
we were there 2 weekends ago hoping for a game of bowling but it was totally closed, can't even get to it as the escalators have all moved, so we weren't close enough to get any idea if it's re-opening. You can use the vouchers at the Deira branch of Bowling City, or Yalla bowling in MCC is also in the book. Festival City is in a right old state :-(
Latest post on 04 September 2015 - 07:50
Is there a place for bowling in Festival City? I flickered through the Entertainer book and saw there are vouchers for bowling city. I have never seen it and last time I went there were so many shops closing, so wonder if anyone knows if it's open? On the website it says it's close for renovation from 1st of June, nothing about reopening..

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY