Brunch recommendations - for parents | ExpatWoman.com

Brunch recommendations - for parents

Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 13:57

My parents are coming to visit in October and I wanted to take them to brunch, however my Mum isn't very mobile. I live in the marina area, however I'm happy to travel, do you have any recommendations?

Latest post on 10 September 2015 - 20:23
Thanks ladies, I think the Ivy might be a winner, now I just need to convince my Dad that its not too expensive, and my tax free salary can afford it! Enjoy, you can't really go wrong with the Ivy, had some really good meals there.
Latest post on 10 September 2015 - 19:42
Thanks ladies, I think the Ivy might be a winner, now I just need to convince my Dad that its not too expensive, and my tax free salary can afford it!
Latest post on 08 September 2015 - 19:19
I would only consider a brunch that was served these days and I am mobile! La Parrilla at JBH is excellent - good atmosphere and more refined than the buffet scrum! as is Karma Kafe in Souq Al Bahar.
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 13:51
It looks like you need a brunch where food is served to you instead of buffet style. Le Classique is good. Bice at The Hilton, Prime 68, the suggestion of Mango Tree is a good one especially if you have a view of the fountains. Gaucho has good food and good service and all courses are served to you.
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 17:23
Le Classic at Emirates Golf Club is popular with my in laws.
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 16:29
We had a great 'lazy lunch' at Anantara Bushmans restaurant on the palm. Starters and dessert buffet and ordered a main meal served at table. Have also recently been to Mango tree at Souk al Bahar for brunch, all served at table just keep ordering from menu.
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 16:24
Love The Ivy and Prime 68 - Prime 68 was my top brunch last season, view and staff are awesome, and very grown up clientele
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 15:08
One of our favourite brunches is the Cavendish at the Bonnington hotel on JLT and would be ideal for your Mum. It's a quieter and smaller brunch so not much walking involved, buffet starters and puddings and main courses are served to you. There's a lift down into the restaurant and toilets are just off the restaurant so you could ask for a table close to them. Although it isn't at the moment, it's quite often on offer on Cobone or Yallabanana but it may well be by October.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY