Hair fall because of tap water! | ExpatWoman.com

Hair fall because of tap water!

Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 14:29

Hi Girls,
My sister has been in Qatar for 3 months, she says her hair is dramatically falling because of the bad tap water. How have you solved this problem? Any suggestions?

Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 12:32
I did hear that the water does play a role in hair loss, but has your sister tried applying oil to her hair once a week at night? That usually helps. I've gone through something similar recently with Dubai tap water and my hair has fallen out so much since I've moved here. Now that I'm applying oil more often I can see baby hair growing... I don't think she applied oil at night. I will tell her to do anyway :) . Tnak you !
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 23:02
I did hear that the water does play a role in hair loss, but has your sister tried applying oil to her hair once a week at night? That usually helps. I've gone through something similar recently with Dubai tap water and my hair has fallen out so much since I've moved here. Now that I'm applying oil more often I can see baby hair growing...
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 18:54
It's only for the shower, I wouldn't drink water straight from the tap. We have a water dispenser, water from the tap is fine to drink as long as it's been boiled first. ?
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 12:53
We bought a Blu shower head and filter from the chemist in City centre mall next to Ooredoo shop, on same floor as Carrefour. Would highly recommend it. Many thanks girls! But tell: Do you use tap water for drink after using this filter? or just for shower? thanks!
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 11:08
Many thanks girls! But tell: Do you use tap water for drink after using this filter? or just for shower? thanks!
Latest post on 06 September 2015 - 10:13
We bought a Blu shower head and filter from the chemist in City centre mall next to Ooredoo shop, on same floor as Carrefour. Would highly recommend it.
Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 17:57
my friend brought a water filter for the shower from Carrefour.