Recurrent Miscarriages - Which doctor to go to? | ExpatWoman.com

Recurrent Miscarriages - Which doctor to go to?

Latest post on 05 September 2015 - 21:52

Hi - does anyone have any experience of recurrent miscarriages in Dubai and can anyone recommend a good doctor to go and see? I would also like to see a naturopath/acupunturist so any recommendations gratefully received. thanks in advance.

Latest post on 09 November 2015 - 11:20
I had a miscarriage before and Dr Braithwaite at the American Hospital took care of me. Her rate and the hospital is not the cheapest though. I'm seeing Dr. Lubna at Thumbay Hospital now and she's very good as well.
Latest post on 15 September 2015 - 21:10
Thanks so much ladies, I really appreciate your posts. I was beginning to despair because I was getting nowhere but I actually have an appointment booked with Dr Sant this week so I'm glad I'm heading to the right place. Thank you again. Also for the acupuncturist recommendation - I'm seeing someone at the moment but will keep her in mind for a backup. Thanks again, it's very reassuring to hear your responses.
Latest post on 13 September 2015 - 14:46
I also highly recommend Dr Sant at Primavera for recurrent miscarriage & the subsequent successful pregancies & births. She is very thorough and experienced in recurrent miscarriages - not all ob / gyns are. Martine Nates is a wonderful british acupuncturist, based at Koster now, also experienced in acupuncture for miscarriage. I highly recommend perservering with getting an initial appointment even though it can be quite a wait & not the cheapest
Latest post on 10 September 2015 - 19:48
Rosalie Sant is the best in Dubai for this. I have had a few friends (one of whom had 5 misscarriages in a row before going to Dr Sant) and she saw them all through the whole journey and delivered healthy babies. Good luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY