Need recommendation on ENT in Dubai for Adults | ExpatWoman.com

Need recommendation on ENT in Dubai for Adults

Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 16:46

Hi Ladies!

Need your suggestion on the best ENT doctor in town. I was given a final diagnose to do a nose surgery back home (because of no breathing at nights), but now it's too complicated to fly and then stay there for operation, etc., so just decided to check who could be recommended here in Dubai.

Thanks for your help.

Latest post on 13 February 2020 - 12:57
I recommend Dr John McEwan. My husband had a sinus issue and he did a great job about it!!
Latest post on 22 October 2018 - 09:46
Dr John McEwan is very good.
anyone know where i can find Dr McEwan? ... the number at his office in al mazaya just rings out
Latest post on 22 October 2018 - 09:45
We loved Dr John McEwan at Sohar Clinic when my husband needed surgery. At that time he did minor procedures at Dubai London and larger surgeries at MediClinic City Hospital.
Anyone know where I can find Dr McEwan? ... the number at his office in al mazaya just rings out
Latest post on 22 October 2018 - 09:45
We loved Dr John McEwan at Sohar Clinic when my husband needed surgery. At that time he did minor procedures at Dubai London and larger surgeries at MediClinic City Hospital.
Anyone know where I can find Dr McEwan? ... the number at his office in al mazaya just rings out
Latest post on 20 February 2017 - 11:25
I second all others that recommended Dr John McEwan at Sohar Clinic. Not the prettiest clinic, however, location is good and he's just a fabulous Doctor and personality! :) Good luck! :)
Latest post on 09 February 2017 - 14:44
I would also highly recommend Dr Marc Mueller in BR Medical Suits in Healthcare city. I had septoplasy and balloon catheter done for sinuses that i was struggling ith for long time! extremely Happy with the results, quick recovery. i got him recommended by my friend whos husband and child have been operated by him and both operations went very well ending the issues they were both struggling with as well.
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 12:58
I've been to Dr mcewan at sohar clinic- lovely man. i would however highly recommend dr muller at br medical suites in healthcare city. he's the one that really got to the root of my issues. i was so impressed with the man, and i am generally underwhelmed and unimpressed with doctors here in dubai as a whole.
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 12:52
Thank you all very much! Was very helpful!!!
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 22:09
Hi comp99, my husband has had sinus surgery with Dr Baghat. He did try non invasive procedures but in the end surgery was necessary, a new technique with a balloon, sorry cant remember the technical terms. My children and I have all been treated for ear problems with him. He is very experienced and has a lovely bedside manner, a very gentle man. I was in extreme pain with an ear problem and he saw me the same day. As I said before, I would highly recommend. thank you .. that does put my mind at rest as there are too many surgery-happy doctors here. p.s. the balloon procedure is called balloon sinuplasty. :) perfect for someone with complains of repeat sinusitis not responding to antibiotics/steroids.
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 21:51
Hi comp99, my husband has had sinus surgery with Dr Baghat. He did try non invasive procedures but in the end surgery was necessary, a new technique with a balloon, sorry cant remember the technical terms. My children and I have all been treated for ear problems with him. He is very experienced and has a lovely bedside manner, a very gentle man. I was in extreme pain with an ear problem and he saw me the same day. As I said before, I would highly recommend.
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 21:41
Dr Baghat is wonderful. Has treated my husband and myself and our children over the years. Cant praise him enough. hi cherry ripe...do you or anyone you know have experience of nasal or/and throat surgery with Dr Bhagat? please share your experience.
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 21:40
We loved Dr John McEwan at Sohar Clinic when my husband needed surgery. At that time he did minor procedures at Dubai London and larger surgeries at MediClinic City Hospital. if you don't mind my asking, what kind of surgery was it? was Dr McEwan very thorough in investigations and tried all other treatments before resorting to surgery?
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 21:35
would be watching this thread as my DH has also been recommended nose and throat surgery due to sleep apnoea. we have seen both Dr Marc mueller and Dr Bhagat.
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 19:13
Dr. Baghat is very good!
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 18:46
Dr John McEwan is very good.
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 18:19
Dr Baghat is wonderful. Has treated my husband and myself and our children over the years. Cant praise him enough.
Latest post on 07 September 2015 - 17:18

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY