Foremarke School | ExpatWoman.com

Foremarke School

Latest post on 18 October 2015 - 16:11
Hi Ladies I have a child that goes to Foremarke and I think this school is amazing. We joined just last year for Year1 and we can already see so much improvement in our dd. Her reading has improved drastically and she gets up excited in the morning just waiting to go to school. For me my child's happiness is the most important and I'm really glad to see how much she loves her teachers and activities at the school. I particularly love their music and arts and crafts and I think its an amazing school that you should definitely consider putting your child into. Oh gosh....you really seem to love the place. That's a very very very impressive recommendation you've given it. Repton group must be very pleased to read such honest, unbiased and unsponsored feedback ☺
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 08:59
I would not register my child in a school that hasn't delivered the facilities promised and is charging for it. If you are looking on the higher end of fees and hopefully a school that will deliver, I would look at North Anglia and DBS Jumeirah Park, both should offer excellent education and fantastic facilities.
Latest post on 04 October 2015 - 08:42
Hi I am also new to dubai and I am considering foremarke for my dd please can u also give me some feedback. The choice is between kings al Barsha and foremarke
Latest post on 21 September 2015 - 12:04
thanks for the feed back. sorry to hear about your experience olddubain and thank you for your feed back... i would be interested to know details too can i email you? if you could give me your email. we went for a tour earlier this year but to be honest i was in two minds. wasnt sure what to make of the high fees when the facilities are incomplete. it would really help to hear honest feed back from existing parents. if they are truly offering British prep school education, pastoral care and are the kids actually getting everything that a school offers... unlike some new schools in Dubai i hear don't have swimming pools ready, sports hall, dining facilities, etc and yet they are open for business over a year.
Latest post on 19 September 2015 - 19:59
Hi oldubian - could you give me some more information about what happened and why you filed a complaint. My email address is Natasha k 18 at hotmail dot com Does anyone else have any feedback?
Latest post on 17 September 2015 - 18:59
We were one of the founding parents, and we pulled our child out of this school last year and filed a complaint against them at KHDA due to lack of knowledge and professionalism in all areas, especially at the end when my poor dd had to experience an unfortunate incident. Also, their facilities were not finished at the time we left ( no pool until now apparently). They asked us to pay 20000 facilities fee when my dd started at the school and when we left, there were still no facilities, but they refused to give us our money back. So, they traumatised our child and took our money!!! 20K? GULP:(
Latest post on 17 September 2015 - 17:55
We were one of the founding parents, and we pulled our child out of this school last year and filed a complaint against them at KHDA due to lack of knowledge and professionalism in all areas, especially at the end when my poor child had to experience an unfortunate incident. Also, their facilities were not finished at the time we left ( no pool until now apparently). They asked us to pay 20000 facilities fee when my dd started at the school and when we left, there were still no facilities, but they refused to give us our money back. So, they traumatised our child and took our money!!!
Latest post on 17 September 2015 - 15:15
We are about to register at Foremarke. Can't give feedback on the education/teachers but a friend has her kids there and is very happy (formally at Repton). Most of the facilities seem to be ready although as they are only opening year by year some parts of the school whilst finished are currently not being used. We did two tours and found the Headmaster very forthcoming, he certainly has a vision of what he hopes for the school and is quite passionate about it. If you haven't already why not book a tour and have a look?
Latest post on 17 September 2015 - 12:28
Hi Can anyone with kids at Foremarke give me positive or negative feedback. looking at year 1. i realise the fees are high, however i am after feedback on the education, facilities, leadership, teachers etc and is the school completed now, have they got the sports hall, swimming pool and dining hall etc i can email you directly if easier. just post your email address. thanks

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY