Where can I get a hair loss treatment in Dubai? | ExpatWoman.com

Where can I get a hair loss treatment in Dubai?

Latest post on 18 September 2015 - 14:02

Where can I get a hair loss treatment in Dubai?

Latest post on 31 May 2016 - 09:59
One big issue that causes hair fall here is the water. You need to get a shower filter attachment - works wonders. I was always very sceptical about the Blu shower heads, that was until ours got lost in a recent move. I'm using the ordinary shower head at the moment and my hair is like straw and coming out in handfuls, despite going through copious amounts of conditioner. Desperately need to get a new one this week.
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 17:29
One big issue that causes hair fall here is the water. You need to get a shower filter attachment - works wonders.
Latest post on 30 May 2016 - 10:56
Check out for Philip Kingsley products, I know they are available in Harvey Nichols, Areej stores and Hair Lab stores
Latest post on 28 May 2016 - 23:58
Hi there, I came across this thread as I was searching for any advice with regards to hair loss. I've been suffering from it since I came to UAE last year, and its getting worse, my hair is thinning a lot more over the months and i'm losing hair significantly particularly on one part of my head. This is worrying me as I didn't get this in the UK, and I just dont know what to do.Ive been told that it could be because of the water, and so some people have advised me to get a water filter- in this case, has this worked and stopped hair loss? I would go to a Doctor, but I'd rather go once i've tried absolutely everything. Any advice of treatments and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 15:30
regular scalp massages also help a lot as it improves circulation and promotes hair growth! i remember my hair growing much thicker and stronger post delivery when i had a full month of daily head and body massages using herbal oils...
Latest post on 16 March 2016 - 14:50
Hi hangulz Try Grow Gorgeous Hair Serum but I am not sure where to buy this here except on line. I got it on board my flight with British Airways. Using this for a month now and have noticed there are less hair strands on the bathroom floor. Good luck.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY