Brazilian Waxing | ExpatWoman.com

Brazilian Waxing

Latest post on 18 September 2015 - 23:42

Hi there! I would like to know if anyone there who can recommend someone who is expert in waxing mainly in brazilian. I've visited some salons and i had bad experience with them. ?It would be highly appreciated if you can help me. Thankyou and kind regards! ?

Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 14:19
Bethan at Jenny Rose is great, she does all my waxing! they use a wax called Lycon which is great for targeting short hairs:) would deffo recommend
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 08:49
i'm in silicon oasis and priya at Sheba Beauty Lounge (and ONLY priya) is fabulous. i don't know what its called but shes uses the wax that doesn't require the strips- she just applies it, it hardens to a putty-like consistency and then she yanks it off fasts. it is SO effective and hurts very minimally (cuz let's be real, waxing is PAINFUL). I will only use that kind of wax for bikini, Sisters is good, they have salons in Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall, Mirdif CC and Jumeirah.
Latest post on 08 October 2015 - 08:13
i'm in silicon oasis and priya at Sheba Beauty Lounge (and ONLY priya) is fabulous. i don't know what its called but shes uses the wax that doesn't require the strips- she just applies it, it hardens to a putty-like consistency and then she yanks it off fasts. it is SO effective and hurts very minimally (cuz let's be real, waxing is PAINFUL).
Latest post on 07 October 2015 - 21:14
Rose in the nail spa mercato , she is perfect ?
Latest post on 07 October 2015 - 17:23
Hi everyone! I need the same :) I live in The Pearl and I'm new here.
Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 12:53
where do you live... if you let us know then it would be easier for us to recommend a salon closer to you
Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 12:43
Would recommend Cocoon Spa at Motor City.
Latest post on 19 September 2015 - 09:18
Recommend Pinky at TNS Arabian Ranches.
Latest post on 19 September 2015 - 00:55
Hi There is a salon n Mazaya centre, the therapist use hard wax. Reena is quite fast and it was almost painless! She was suggested by a friend(after I had few real bad experiences)and it was really worth it. Ideal to call and enquire at 043806333. Hope this will be helpful!?? -RD

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY