Back in Dubai...looking for Christina Cooper and Dr Kay Deeming | ExpatWoman.com

Back in Dubai...looking for Christina Cooper and Dr Kay Deeming

Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 18:34

I am happily back in Dubai after a few years away. I can't believe how busy it is now ! yikes!
I am trying to track down 1. Christina Cooper - awesome psychologist- for my son and can't seem to find her- has she left Dubai? And 2. Dr Kay Deeming- I really liked her when I worked at Emirates and someone had told me she is in private practice now in Dubai- but the clinic she was supposed to be at said she left there and are being evasive. Does anyone know where she is? Is she still in Dubai and working?
Thanks......

Latest post on 03 October 2015 - 14:19
Regarding contact details for Christina Cooper if you contact Dr Susan Norton or Dr Rundell at Dubai Physiotherapy & Family Medicine Clinic in Jumeirah (4) 349 6333 or Psychiatrist Dr Amer Saadeddin at the Dubai Community Health Centre Tel: +9714 507 8000 they will be able to give you her contact details. Thanks Tokoloshe again; I went and saw Dr Norton as suggested- she was really lovely. She advised that Christina is in RAK now so a bit far for me to travel. Dr Norton gave me a couple of names as alternatives- including one at Life Works clinic. Has anyone had recent experience at this clinic?- I think it might be covered under my insurance. TIA.
Latest post on 23 September 2015 - 17:51
Thanks Tokoloshe- if she is still around that will be great news .
Latest post on 23 September 2015 - 12:06
Regarding contact details for Christina Cooper if you contact Dr Susan Norton or Dr Rundell at Dubai Physiotherapy & Family Medicine Clinic in Jumeirah (4) 349 6333 or Psychiatrist Dr Amer Saadeddin at the Dubai Community Health Centre Tel: +9714 507 8000 they will be able to give you her contact details.
Latest post on 21 September 2015 - 12:57
Wickedoutlook - She's not at Infinity anymore she has moved to Dubai Physiotherapy Clinic.
Latest post on 21 September 2015 - 07:30
Thank you that is great news as I loved her!. Will book to see her and maybe she will know where Christina is too. Thanks!!!
Latest post on 20 September 2015 - 19:34
Dr Kay Deeming is now practising at Dubai Physiotherapy Clinic in Town Centre.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY