Baby shopping | ExpatWoman.com

Baby shopping

Latest post on 29 September 2015 - 13:00

Hi everyone,

I am due in march and looking for baby stores to shop. I have only found one reasonable store in terms of prices which is baby shop. Do you have any stores to recommand? I also wonder what you dress your baby like since it appears that over here they use regular clothes which I have my doubts being convenient to change diapers... I am open to your ideas about it.

Thanks,

Latest post on 13 November 2015 - 19:32
Baby shop is good value for everyday clothes and all baby care things. mothercare clothes are much nicer for when you are out and about with baby. Keep an eye on sales. There are lot of options for newborn and 0-3 sizes in sales at a good price. Carter's is nice but quality is not consistent . I recently returned a nice looking outfit for a newborn which was polyster /cotton mix!! Quite disappointing to find a mixed fabric item at such high price.
Latest post on 09 November 2015 - 15:08
Subscribe on Babyshop updates as they have surprise Weekend sale.
Latest post on 19 October 2015 - 11:48
Brit Mums Are clothes and other baby required items more expensive here in Dubai than the UK?
Latest post on 18 October 2015 - 11:24
You might want to try ebay if you're looking to buy clothes online.
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 13:53
Carter's is a good US brand for baby clothes. They have packs of onesies and are of good quality. I see them everywhere in malls around Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Check them out. Prices are reasonable too.
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 13:39
Mothercare and mama and papa sell onesies and vests in packs of 3 or 5. They are good sleepwear for the first year. When deciding how many to buy consider how often you will be doing laundry.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY