Recently relocated single expat looking to meet new people! | ExpatWoman.com

Recently relocated single expat looking to meet new people!

Latest post on 29 September 2015 - 19:53

Hi

I've recently moved to Abu Dhabi on my own for work purposes and looking to meet new people and make friends. I'm 27 and single and would love to know where the best places to meet people in a similar situation. I had a great social life back in UK so feeling a little lost at the moment!

Would be great to hear from anyone in similar situation or even for a bit of advice!

Thanks in advance! ?

Latest post on 18 October 2015 - 08:10
Hi ladies! I am also new to Abu Dhabi. I have only been here for 2 months. I would love to meet some new people, but I am a teacher so morning coffee does not work for me. Are there any other meet-ups that you do? Thanks!
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 09:15
Hi Scottishchick27, Welcome to the UAE! We understand that it can be difficult to get out there at first and meet fellow expats, and I'm sure a lot of our forum members will agree. If you'd like to come along, we do organise weekly coffee mornings across Abu Dhabi that you may come along to and meet EW members, fellow expats and potential new friends! We have a Wednesday coffee morning at Costa Coffee Al Wahda Mall. There's one on Sunday at Costa Coffee in YAS Mall, and we hold one on Monday at Italianissimo on Al Reem Island. All are from 10am until 12noon. You can find more information here: http://www.expatwoman.com/abudhabi/abudhabi_events_whats_on.aspx We hope that helps, and welcome to ExpatWoman :) EW Admin