Desperately looking out for a good gynecologist ! Pls help.... | ExpatWoman.com

Desperately looking out for a good gynecologist ! Pls help....

Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 12:09

Hello,

I'm currently consulting Dr Amala in Prime Medical and have learnt that I'm 5 weeks pregnant and am also diagnosed with PCO. As per the doc, I'm to start in weekly injections and meds to support the pregnancy thru but I would like to take a second opinion... Could someone pls guide me on reviews on Dr Amala and of any other good gyn I could refer to preferably in medcare or mediclinic ? I was previously seeing Dr Elsa for my 1st child but I hear she has left City Hospital. Would appreciate some advise here... ?

Latest post on 30 October 2015 - 10:13
Angelfish79 did she say why you need the injections? I have never heard of it. My sister and I both have pretty full-on PCOS and have had 5 successful pregnancies between us. Never any mention of having injections. Mine were IVF/ICSI pregnancies, so you'd think if there was any need for injections to support a pregnancy, I would have had it! You're definitely doing the right thing getting a second opinion. hi dear. plz tell from where u have done ivf and which doctor .I am planning for ivf to
Latest post on 11 October 2015 - 12:14
Angelfish79 did she say why you need the injections? I have never heard of it. My sister and I both have pretty full-on PCOS and have had 5 successful pregnancies between us. Never any mention of having injections. Mine were IVF/ICSI pregnancies, so you'd think if there was any need for injections to support a pregnancy, I would have had it! You're definitely doing the right thing getting a second opinion.
Latest post on 10 October 2015 - 09:22
If you are comfortable with a male doctor I highly recommend Dr. Christian Jozsa at Health Bay Polyclinic he is affiliated with City Hospital, he operated on me there. I have been seeing him for years and years....
Latest post on 07 October 2015 - 18:03
Dr. Britt in City Hospital is excellent (also Swedish). Dr Mira (French Ob-Gyn, IVF) also delivering in City hospital.I had IVF, Twin girls babies with her Hi Versailles, I saw ur post ....dear please can u tell me from where which hospital you have done ivf and with Dr .Mira? 1st time ivf with her was successful? I am planning to do ivf i need ur advise.
Latest post on 06 October 2015 - 13:37
Dr. Britt in City Hospital is excellent (also Swedish). Dr Mira (French Ob-Gyn, IVF) also delivering in City hospital.I had IVF, Twin girls babies with her
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 21:47
Hello, I'm currently consulting Dr Amala in Prime Medical and have learnt that I'm 5 weeks pregnant and am also diagnosed with PCO. As per the doc, I'm to start in weekly injections and meds to support the pregnancy thru but I would like to take a second opinion... Could someone pls guide me on reviews on Dr Amala and of any other good gyn I could refer to preferably in medcare or mediclinic ? I was previously seeing Dr Elsa for my 1st child but I hear she has left City Hospital. Would appreciate some advise here... ? i have seen Dr Amala few times for regular pap smear and she was good. A friend has delivered (she was a bit high risk) with Dr Luthra at medcare and was very happy about how it went. just to put your mind at rest, progesterone injections (if those are the ones you are talking about) is nothing unusual for a threatened pregnancy during the first trimester. Do go for a second opinion but don't be scared of them.
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 23:23
I was seeing Dr Amla for quite a while but during my 7th month of pregnancy moved to Dr Janaki in Welcare as I heard she was one of the best in town. Was very happy with my decision. Nearly impossible to get an appointment with her
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 12:43
Dr. Elsa has started her own clinic in Healthcare City building 72... alternatively look at Dr. Raj at American Hospital (if your insurance covers it)
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 12:34
Dr. Britt in City Hospital is excellent (also Swedish).

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY