Babysitting service at nurseries - is there any? | ExpatWoman.com

Babysitting service at nurseries - is there any?

Latest post on 02 October 2015 - 13:42
With such a young child and if you need this service just occasionally, opt for a babysitter from an agency. I used them before my LO started nursery. I find it safer that she stays with a child at home rather than dropping at some random place. Try BusyBees, they sent me couple of nice ladies.
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 08:03
I know there is a place in Wafi that you can drop your kids for a few hours whilst you shop or run errands..... perhaps there are more of these places in other malls?
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 07:08
Please go careful with private daycare run from homes as this is not licensed and legal here!
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 06:18
I think horizon nursery
Latest post on 01 October 2015 - 02:14
Hi... Most of the renown nurseries don't take kids for one or two hr... You have to send her to a private day care tht ladies run at their homes... Chk it on dubizzle , u will find plenty of them. Tc n gdluck...
Latest post on 30 September 2015 - 14:47
Hello ladies, I need your advise. I have a 1 year old daughter and I take care of her myself (that was my personal decision not to hire a nanny/maid until she's at least 1). But sometimes I need to have an hour or two to do my own thing. My husband runs his own business, he is busy most of the time and I cannot rely on him. So, my question is - is there any nursery that as an hourly babysitting service,? I need to be sure, that they will take good care of her and will not just leave in the soft play area by herself. Please, let me know, if any of you has had an experience with hourly babysitting, that is safe and reliable.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY